[3.15]Expedition PENANCE/ SPARK Aura Stack, 50M+ DPS, BEST BUILD IN GAME | 20-30 EX BUDGET VIDEO

"
Zeroexp wrote:
"
davenjames wrote:
Hi I need help with the build, my dps is very low, takes some time to kill tier 4 mobs as well can anyone help and tell me what am i building wrong?

https://pastebin.com/SNKvtWfp

Here is my PoB Thank you

Drop Winter Orb. As the guide says, it only works at high gear levels. Consider Arc, Spark or EK. I personally wouldn't consider WO until you have explode nebulis or fully min-maxed setup sans the explode nebulis.

Gem levels. Most important is to get 21 purities in your alpha's howl to get 90% max res. All of your %cold damage and %lightning damage comes from Nebulis and Nebulis requires 90% maxres and 20/20 rolls to shine.

Character levels. 75 is the level after you can equip all gear. Just play more. Huge chunk of your damage comes from picking up Aura Effect on medium cluster jewels.

Thank you so much! my clears have been way better before worb.

One more question, how is Torrent's reclamation compared to HH? Was thinking of dropping HH so I could buy a zealotry call of the brotherhood and torrents. Would that be a wise choice? im at 16 auras as of now
Torrent's Reclamation is fine if you can afford the stat loss. It is probably more clear speed than Headhunter in most general case mapping besides delirium maps.
What's the main difference between playing this as scion vs guardian?
"
Huntss wrote:
What's the main difference between playing this as scion vs guardian?

Guardian is way more defensive (armor, es and scaling regen from ascendancy), but requires much more expensive gear to get same damage as Ascendant.

Because of bad start position, guardian will always have to spend 2 extra points for the same tree as ascendant, while losing the extra points that scion gets. If you are planning a scion tree with 2 5-passive voices and a large cluster, Guardian will need a 3 passive and 1 passive Voices to get use the same tree.
In addition, the scion gains access to the necromancer ascendancy. The attack and cast speed buff for yourself and party members is also scaled up your aura effectiveness. Therefore, the damage difference between scion and guardian is astronomical when you are running somewhere around 17 auras. In addition, scion also receives a bunch of extra passive points from the ascendancy.
any advice on what build to use to get through the acts for this?
"
WolfDan wrote:
"
PunkSviin wrote:

Thx dude i will try this! :) thx alot for the help!
Why do auther use herald of ash?

Edit: Can you link me the PoB you made? :)

The herald of ash I'm not sure, more dps I'd guess

here's the POB https://pastebin.com/sY8rGx55

I just edited Maelstrom Prism Jewel to have "+150% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier" for the crit mult, but that's the general idea you stack crit mult from jewels (crit mult for spells, for cold spells, for lightning spells etc...)

Hey man. I used your version and i have problems with DPS. Right now i'm able to run 14auras :
- Purity of fire/ice/lightning,
- Hatred,
- Herald of Ice/Thunder,
- Zealotry,
- Clarity lvl21,
- Discipline,
- Wrath,
- Malevolence,
- Grace,
- Vitality,
- Haste.
And I have 164mana left but I can't run 20lvl precision. My DPS is pretty low. According to my POB I have like 9kk dps? I don't believe crit jewels gives you 50kk more dmg so please help me :D I changed a little bit jewels because I had mana problems.
Here is the POB : https://pastebin.com/5N1qTZ4d
I imported my character and added points to cluster jewels 1:1.
"
NasusPodInta wrote:

Hey man. I used your version and i have problems with DPS. Right now i'm able to run 14auras :
- Purity of fire/ice/lightning,
- Hatred,
- Herald of Ice/Thunder,
- Zealotry,
- Clarity lvl21,
- Discipline,
- Wrath,
- Malevolence,
- Grace,
- Vitality,
- Haste.
And I have 164mana left but I can't run 20lvl precision. My DPS is pretty low. According to my POB I have like 9kk dps? I don't believe crit jewels gives you 50kk more dmg so please help me :D I changed a little bit jewels because I had mana problems.
Here is the POB : https://pastebin.com/5N1qTZ4d
I imported my character and added points to cluster jewels 1:1.

Hey,

So first of all, make sure you don't have enabled vaal effects on path of building, while they are powerful you need to charge them to be able to use them, so you don't have that much uptime with those buffs, I tend to disable them to have a more realistic look of what the damage looks like on map clear

Second, I dunno why you say you can't run precision, on pob I change portal for precision and you still have mana left to use (and your mana regen still higher than the used so you won't have problems running out of mana while using arc), this is a chuge boots to dps because you crit more frequently

I'm not sure about the 5 passive voices, dunno if large clusters are better or not

You miss pain atunnement keystone, it's 30% more damage if low life (and you're always low life)

You miss influence passive which is a big boost to dps as well

You don't have 48% conversion on your call of the brotherhood (is important with the smite mechanic), don't forget to keep your smite buff up all the time

You should add chaos res on your clusters (this is easy with harvest) as well on your boots, you might run into one shot issues if you keep -60% chaos res

Get 20%/20% nebulis, you get 20% more damage per aditional elemental res after 75% (and you've 90% so 20 * 15 increased elemental damage)

Level more, each point on your clusters is around 500k damage more to your build

If you can afford a torrent's reclamation use it, is a huge boost to dps when you've slipstream active (around 1.1m dps more)

If you can afford it you could buy a bottled faith as well, it's a huge dps improvement

If you want to improve even more the dps you could buy 3 grand spectrum (veridian) so you get 135% increased damage (use it only with mana reservation!, if they don't have mana reservation is not really worth it)

So doing this should double your actual damage

here's the same pob you sent me but without the vaal effects and set to shaper dps which is 3.2 mil dps (5mil dps is is set to a non boss calculation) which is pretty much what your actual damage looks like

https://pastebin.com/c2iwLihj

And here is the one with all the changes I mentioned you (you could enable the socket passives on the clusters you don't have them active, there's the grand spectrum you get 1mil more dps), it's 7.4mil on shaper and 11mil on non bosses (without grand spectrum)

https://pastebin.com/3V13TMC4

Again this is without vaal effects, bottled faith or grand spectrum, if you enable them you can get like double the dps or more

Also this pob uses the same level as you've right now, so if you level more you can allocate more cluster passives meaning way more dps

Hope it helps ^^
Last edited by WolfDan on Aug 3, 2020, 12:38:32 PM
I'm currently playing another build which can clear t16/17 max delirius maps, but I'm looking to change my build to something that can do it faster. Should I start off with the budget 20ex build or save up a bit more for a more powerful version of this build?
Hi

You can see my character ( open profil- name: majestico_harvest)

Which should first UPG?

(jewel buy all time, little money ;p)

Thanks for the help, can get lost ;d..

Have a nice day!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info