[3.15]Expedition PENANCE/ SPARK Aura Stack, 50M+ DPS, BEST BUILD IN GAME | 20-30 EX BUDGET VIDEO

"
bahnschranke wrote:
hey guys any advice how to get

life -> es leech? remove/add cold seems way too unreliable/random

Craft suffixes cannot be changed, then use remove life to remove the leech life and then aug denfence and remove add defence till you hit it, it has low weight so might take you a while depending on your luck, but at least you don't have to deal with crewing vitality or cold pen
"
WolfDan wrote:
"
bahnschranke wrote:
hey guys any advice how to get

life -> es leech? remove/add cold seems way too unreliable/random

Craft suffixes cannot be changed, then use remove life to remove the leech life and then aug denfence and remove add defence till you hit it, it has low weight so might take you a while depending on your luck, but at least you don't have to deal with crewing vitality or cold pen

oh! good call, didnt know it has a defence tag. will try, thx

Hey I want to craft ES leech, Damage pent and crit multi. Do you think it will be to much for this one? Or do i just get another ammy to craft?
hi any1 can check my character ( i swap cold dmg. - chain)
TY:)
https://pastebin.com/7ay4UKrM

what am i missing to get 90% all res. stuck on 89% and even swapping out a mana reduction cluster to a first amount equals doesn't get me there
"
leethal wrote:

Hey I want to craft ES leech, Damage pent and crit multi. Do you think it will be to much for this one? Or do i just get another ammy to craft?

You could remove a cold and then spam rem/add cold till you get cold pen (can take a while since the low weight) or use remove add influence mod but that's way expensive

Then you aug defence and spam rem/add defence till es leech and then the same for crit multi

I wouldn't buy another because is expensive and vitality is quite hard to get as well
"
crazypearce wrote:
https://pastebin.com/7ay4UKrM

what am i missing to get 90% all res. stuck on 89% and even swapping out a mana reduction cluster to a first amount equals doesn't get me there

to get 90% I think you've to have more aura increased effect or have more levels on your skills (by corruption gear etc)

Another alternative is to get the passive for increased 25% or 35% of other passives on medium cluster (which can be expensive depending the tier of the effect %)

Other than that a voices cluster should fix the issue as well, but a voices 3 passive is quite expensive
You just need more aura effectiveness.
Hey
i've been following the guide for a bit now
i'm currently at 5.1kES and plenty of damage to clear t16 100% delirous maps
was just wondering what i should upgrade next
pob : https://pastebin.com/kfgNHZRM

How much Ex worth of gear do you think to do the following:

I am playing a ED trickster right now and I want to switch to this build.

1) Sirus 8 Kill deathless ( how many exalts worth to do this)

2) T14 Fractured Delirium maps (5 delirium orb stack maps)

3) T16 Fractured Delirium maps

4) T19 Delirium maps.

I have about 30 ex worth or so and want to know if I have enough to start farming number 2) on the list.

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info