[3.15]Expedition PENANCE/ SPARK Aura Stack, 50M+ DPS, BEST BUILD IN GAME | 20-30 EX BUDGET VIDEO

Optio82

The problem its a build that now is harder to tweak. The downsides can be fixed with a better build strategy and with a few more levels, 90 is a bit low.

Your gear seems very good, change your boots and your medium jewels.

Thank you Akaflux, I appreciate it very much.

EDIT: new boots acquired and new medium clusters; got rid of all those 20% Durations, not sure what I was thinking with those.
Last edited by Optio82 on Feb 16, 2021, 1:24:06 AM
Well guys, i'm bleeding, but today i finally reached a good level.

Thank you @Akaflux, also Kobeblackmamba for keeping up this build on reasonable ideas (sorry that i have to talk in absence - i'm referring here at @Jix, i will not thank him, his build is from another space).

My build is not the best in game but is balanced now. I only miss 1% rmr which could grant me to use Dread banner, but i must get rmr on a cluster - more harder way.

Until today i had a 6136 jew with +20%.
From now one i have the 1542 with 42% (in fact is 21% after loosing 7 points on clusters) but my total aura stack is now 378% + 32% (PH+H) = 410%.
Immediately after change on jew, i did a full delirium. This time no death, yesterday on my original setup it was 4/5 deaths on map. Mathematically i only get #3%, but also some other small points an tree very helpful, just because of my ES lock, ~ 5K.

So it works, terrible expensive so keep the build in track, but at my age i don't have time and patience for fresh starts. From April last year until i've changed this character build many times by crossing different variant of stacking, with a huge loss of currency, but hey, this means i've afforded, so the build has worked good enough to spend on it more the 30 mirrors, in game, not earned on real many.

I don't think this build will be nerfed again, the last nerf was enough to don't encourage players start a new build economically speaking. It is very hard now to balance.

Today pob, updeted: https://pastebin.com/nAPFmf8V.

I also have the LL setup, i will try, but even the bigger damage, i'm not fan on oneshots. Keep up, guys!
RD06702
Last edited by rd6702 on Feb 16, 2021, 7:07:04 AM
Hi All, thinking about swapping 4x large clusters for 3x 5p voices and taking up a good vanity jewel. im currently 15% of 300% but theres literally no way to get the remaining 15% without a handful of levels or the above mentioned respec.

Any help / criticism is appreciated.
IGN Beastiary AwGeezRick
"
vileArchon wrote:
Hi All, thinking about swapping 4x large clusters for 3x 5p voices and taking up a good vanity jewel. im currently 15% of 300% but theres literally no way to get the remaining 15% without a handful of levels or the above mentioned respec.

Any help / criticism is appreciated.

You will need 3p voices if you dont reach 100. 3 for lvl 94, 2 for 96, 1 for 98.

Yeah you need more levels or 3p voices, also a crafted shield is +10% aura, ditching an aura for the 3rd herald is +8% aura, Conquerors Potency is +3% aura.
Is there a way to see what Glorious Vanity changes in the POB Tree?
No that I know. If the PoE data can be mined there should be a way to simulate all the numbers in all the positions.

But for the random nature its extremely low be a jewel with just Commanding Presences's or the majority of small nodes with aura%. There is only 8000 possible seeds and 35 notables from the pool with only 15 possible locations. And still need to be above 6% per passive to be good.

Found this which makes the process a bit easier.

https://github.com/klayveR/python-poe-timeless-jewel/blob/master/scripts/analyzer.py
Last edited by akaflux on Feb 16, 2021, 11:45:29 AM
Hi guys!

Following my above post, this is my LL variant, 100% balanced.

POB: https://pastebin.com/eB2e22n4.

17,9 mil sirus 8 dps, no vaal add.
90% phys reduction
87% evasion
54% block
61% cold penetration.
410% aura effect, Avian and Dread Banner included.

Take a look.
RD06702
Rumi's is a very good option if you are struggling against physical damage taken.
"
rd6702 wrote:
Hi guys!

Following my above post, this is my LL variant, 100% balanced.

POB: https://pastebin.com/eB2e22n4.

17,9 mil sirus 8 dps, no vaal add.
90% phys reduction
87% evasion
54% block
61% cold penetration.
410% aura effect, Avian and Dread Banner included.

Take a look.

very very nice, you have any videos uploaded
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info