[3.15]Expedition PENANCE/ SPARK Aura Stack, 50M+ DPS, BEST BUILD IN GAME | 20-30 EX BUDGET VIDEO

Hi Everybody!

I would have a question:

What is the difference between First among and purposeful harbinger in terms of aura buffs? Purposefull isnt better than first among if we use 2 heralds? That is +8% aura effect on clusters...Am I missing something?

Purposeful+replenishing > First among+replenishing ? Maybe the difference is when you use purpseful you wont get buff for the ascendancy auras, just for your skill gems?

The inc. duration on first among doesnt matters, right?

Thanks for your help guys!

Last edited by KM_Nonoboy on Feb 6, 2021, 3:12:38 AM
"
Spacecom wrote:
Defence on maps = Head Hunter belt. No more discussion here.
Stun: search it in pantheron. No more discussion here.
About the ratio value/money: For this build it is a very very bad ratio.
It became even worse after the 3.13 update. Unless you have some secret passion for a pure aurastacker, big pocket and a lot of patience, this build aint for you.
Survivability:Doesn't have any. End of story. All that 90% res and some physical reduction are horse with 4k ES and negative chaos res. No survivability at all vs bossess.They hit you once you die 10 times. Thats it, deal with it. You are a walking paper towel. You either one-shot the bossess or you die. This build is a glass-cannon guys, come, it is just disguised behind the 90%res title.
My experience:I have and play both this build and an aurastacker-carrion-golemncer-low-life build. They dont compare. The second is dirty cheap, has tripple/quadraple at least the survivability and twice the dps on single target. Can do it without corrupted items, out of the stock or found on the ground. I just press potions and bone barrier and semi afk on bosses. On Sirus a9 I might do like 6 flame dashes and curse 3 times, deathless.
Comparing your aurastacker to the aurastacker the guy who wrote the thread. Not gonna happen. You will always fall short unless you are in standard with at least 10 mirrors badget just for the jewels. JUST FOR JEWELS. His items are best in slot. You are looking pretty much at the ceiling of the build.
I play in standard. Youcan also find me at the dude twich streaming chat and we can discuss there. My profile is open you can check both m yaurastacker and my carrion-LL-aurastacker.

Well, i,m not 100% disagree with u, but still.
I'm also standard player - i do not do leagues. I have a certain age, so i have my limitations. Bcs this, i was interested in a strong build to resist over time. Big mistake but i'm too old so i must stick with the plan.
First edition with heralds was the best, but nerfed to 0. I was LL ethereal knives.
Second edition on aura stack effect was complicated to start. Switched to spark & CI, on an 450% aura effect & Glancing Blows node (no alt gems). I did everything i wanted to. For my gaming capabilities easy.
This end edition after heavily nerfing of almost everything it is more complicate, but still the build works.
Switched clusters on 9 First Among, 7 Replenish and 2 Purposeful Harbingers. Also fixed a Glorious Venity jewel to give me Commanding Presence with 15% aura effect. I did both LL & CI. I'm not so happy with LL, feeling squishy, so even the loos of dmg i'm in foot with a CI with 385% aura effect, 8.5 mil Sirus dmg (no vaal buffs)and 5k ES.
I can do everything i want to - this means full delirium t16, just bcs i must sustain the tremendous amount of currency spend on it (from May, 2020 until now i simply loose on this character build over 30 Mirrors, but hey - this is my option!)
So i can do Sirus 9, i can do Maven, but in my way, not at the first portal. I do take some oneshots. But is not glass-cannon, for sure.
So now the build is at the minimum potential with the maximum of costs, i think ggg will not nerf it again; Somehow, without fallow Jix character build & gear, i will fix the character.
Another fanny issue; in order to kill Atziri, i was forced to swithc the ascendancy to elementalist, kill it, the to go back to necro to have my auras back. Didn't see i've loose 3 point on tree, so instead of 128, i was in 125 with a 9% loose on aurastack; the tree doesn't get back on a simple switch between ascendancies, must be full respec. So id did some Atziries also the Maven end game bosses fight and that's it.
I will not post a pob, just because there are more thing to fix on it in order to correctly measure the capabilities of my character. Check my HAUR-CUMPAR charater, you'll see all there.
RD06702
This is my today updated POB: https://pastebin.com/LfU4Vd1Z.
Pls read the notes to understand.
RD06702

if T1 freeze means I can freeze even the big bosses like Sirus or Uber Atziri consistently then I defently keep it. Far better than a -9% cold res. If not, how do I proceed to remove it and try again ?
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
you uncraft the cold res, remove the freeze with remove cold, then recraft cold res and aug cold again and pray for the 1/5.
"
you uncraft the cold res, remove the freeze with remove cold, then recraft cold res and aug cold again and pray for the 1/5.
Are you sure it aint better to use remove cold/add cold because it already has 2 "cold"-tags blocked?
Trying this build out but I obviously have no idea what I'm doing at this point. I'm lacking damage a lot, my defenses are ok but my ES pool is pretty low at 3.6k. What do you think I should upgrade?
Here's my gear:

Edit: Changed boots for some additional ES
Last edited by Arator95 on Feb 7, 2021, 4:44:16 PM
"
Arator95 wrote:
Trying this build out but I obviously have no idea what I'm doing at this point. I'm lacking damage a lot, my defenses are ok but my ES pool is pretty low at 3.6k. What do you think I should upgrade?
Here's my gear:

I would buy/find/trade:
1)Prism guardian shield with +2 level to aoe/auras and put there 3 attack auras with 50% mana reserve
2)Hunt for helment enchant, priority to reserve in the big 50% auras, purities are very good too, if you hit that, keep it for now.
3)HH belt, it really transforms the build defensively/attack wise in maps. Does nothing on bosses LMAO.
4)If you can reserve another aura try making an infused shaper/redeemer amulet (viality 22/5%rmr + catalysts)
6)you didnt see that I skipped 5)
7)When all are said and done, SELL everything and respect your scion into a summoner or agnostic/mom build so you can actually tank bosses and kill them with 1/4 of the investment.
8)3/4 profit!!!
Last edited by Spacecom on Feb 7, 2021, 4:16:18 PM
"
Arator95 wrote:
Here's my gear:

Edit: Changed boots for some additional ES

To add something to Spacecom commentary :

Use Smite with empower it's a HUGE dps boost!
hey KobeblackmambaTTV can u update your POB with the vanity nodes u are using? or post it somewhere - thx :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info