[3.15]Expedition PENANCE/ SPARK Aura Stack, 50M+ DPS, BEST BUILD IN GAME | 20-30 EX BUDGET VIDEO

The new alt quality gems can be pricey but really rewarding. A quick tip for a really solid Nebulis is one with +quality to socketed gems, which is only a few chaos vs the elemental penetration implicit one which is multiple exalts. I'm running both Divergent Purity of Ice and Elements and get 8% extra pene from the Nebulis implicit (total 40% pene just from the auras), as well as 100% shock avoidance from Anomalous Purity of Lightning.
With the new determination are guardian + necro really the best for Scion build? Pretty sure you dont need the phys.dmg reduction from guardian with the new op setup. This might enable going shadow for the crit chance or even inquisitor for the critmulti and pen (when you replace maligarios)

Atm with my gear im at 90% phys reduction without guardian, and this is with a level 16 determination.
Last edited by vemman on Oct 2, 2020, 2:43:33 PM
I have question regarding the tree, I feel kinda lost with the POB tree

I mean I am starting my hc character but the tree is weird, I took the nodes up to the large jewel sockets (didn't take the sockets as i won't have acess to these jewels yet.

so my build looks weird, most the nodes are just int or buffs to aura, no defensive things, and you mentioned going to CI for this league because chaos resit is harder (so the node for more damage on low life shouldn't be taken) i am not sure how to progress in the tree properly i am almost at the level where i have all the nodes you have but the large jewel ones so i am not sure what will i do now
Low Life is still by far the best choice. Rolling the cluster jewels is not hard to get chaos resist by just alt-spamming.
hey kobe, what's the reason for using X2 COTB on the WORB version? it doesn't seem todo anything for the build other than let us shock, in which case just 1 would be enough
hey, what are the best pantheons to take? im running this build using EK and not sure what would work best?

Does anyone take this build to A8 T16 map? I just want to ask how much budget it's needed for this build to easily be able to clear map/boss
I'm lvl 91 as a 'ball lightning archmage' build currently and thinking about switching over. I have about 25ish exalts.

How does this build do in terms of defence, I'm thinking mainly about the heist mechanic and endgame bosses.

Is 25exalts enough to start running the winter orb version of this build (I find arc so boring ><).

Thanks!
With 25 exalts, you should probably stick to arc rather than Winter Orb. You could also try out spark or EK if you do not like arc. The build has insane defences with 90% all res and 90% phys damage reduction if you run divergent determination.
What are the most important auras for this build to start off?

all 3 purity, discipline, hatred, wrath, haste, zealotry, clarity, precision, lv 22 vita, HoT, HoI

feels like not enough to on determination/grace
Last edited by duabijitelur on Oct 4, 2020, 11:25:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info