[3.11] Some_day's Cold DOT Scion - All content capable on Hardcore and budget

"
eatkinson wrote:
Thanks for the build! I'm currently leveling as this and was wondering what bandits configuration you'd recommend?

kill all
"
donbrawler wrote:
Your gonna kill all bandits for 2 points you will need it for cluster jewels

I crafted this bad boy amulet

thats insane!
This is just the kind of build I have been looking for.

I am mostly playing softcore but I hate dying, so I have been looking for a tanky build with decent bossing potential and a fun play style.

Is there any reason we dont take Glancing blows in order to drop the necro ascendency and optimise the trigger setup?

Also I might tweak the build to include a + 2 duration gems Skin of the Loyal, in my mind the 40+% ekstra damage is just too good to give up. Might also go for a Surrender instead of Lioneyes Remorse.

What are your thoughts on such a setup?
"
Wuptidoo wrote:

I am mostly playing softcore but I hate dying, so I have been looking for a tanky build with decent bossing potential and a fun play style.

Is there any reason we dont take Glancing blows in order to drop the necro ascendency and optimise the trigger setup?

Also I might tweak the build to include a + 2 duration gems Skin of the Loyal, in my mind the 40+% ekstra damage is just too good to give up. Might also go for a Surrender instead of Lioneyes Remorse.

In my exepiernce glancing blows is terrible without leech. This build is made for HC so if ur going SC just take less life nodes and get more damage nodes, its that simple
"
Some_Day wrote:
"
Wuptidoo wrote:
Spoiler

Spoiler

In my exepiernce glancing blows is terrible without leech. This build is made for HC so if ur going SC just take less life nodes and get more damage nodes, its that simple

That is why I would include either The Surrender for "life on block" or a rare with "recover 5% life on block".
Then I was thinking of working in an extra curse in the trigger setup and get a source that can provide blind on hit (should be possible with cluster jewel)
The build looks awesome. I'm just starting HHC league and don't have many chaos orbs.
Until I can get a 6L chest piece what gems you suggest dropping?

Also, what branches on skill tree do you suggest going first? Thanks.
"
lRyudo wrote:
The build looks awesome. I'm just starting HHC league and don't have many chaos orbs.
Until I can get a 6L chest piece what gems you suggest dropping?

Also, what branches on skill tree do you suggest going first? Thanks.

Use tabula rasa, 6l are cheap to buy just buy a corrupted rare.

Go necro first
Nice build I'll give it a try.

Just one question, why you use Thaumophage if the build is life based?
"
Aelandar wrote:
Nice build I'll give it a try.

Just one question, why you use Thaumophage if the build is life based?

completely optional, couldnt roll a a better one
after frostbite, whats the next best curse for this build? despair? trying to improve single target dps, a8 sirus kills are easy but take ages. and legions are annoying, i cant burst down the generals on i83 maps sometimes. uber elder and shaper also slow

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info