[3.11] Blade Vortex Fire Convert - DECIMATE the Atlas | Speed/AoE | 20mil+ Shaper DPS | All Content

Hey, need some advice / help with this build, can someone add me on discord to help me ?

Thanks !

Heyydude#4883
"
Sumidor wrote:
"
reggie_gakil wrote:
Im playing this build right now and just reached lvl 100 2 days ago. Its one of the most fun builds to play nowadays. Next things to upgrade will be meh as harvest is no more. But culling unnerve gloves are the next step.

I just started this build, similar to yours, how do you handle healing? I have a instant lifeflask and thats not enough what is supposed to keep me sustained?

enduring cry with second wind
I got around 20-25ex (if I convert most of my currency) and a HH, what can I expect to get with that budget and what is the item priority order?
Last edited by InsaneX3 on Oct 7, 2020, 7:37:45 PM

Broken Ass Build. I approve of this insanity. Good Job mate.

I run full juiced del maps in std and I have two questions.

How can I get some extra layers of defence because some shit in Del maps are scary. And maybe some more leech mana or life (Can I get rid of the mana flask?). Is rare amulet better than Badge?

And because I run out of currency and cant afford the 50% Gloves, will this build be as good with a bow and signal fire quiver?

Also if you can check profile and tell me what I can improve or if I missed anything that would be great. :)

yeah thats asking more than a couple questions... :p

Thanks.

Any tips on running this build in 3.12 with ~50ex? Badge and HH are out of the budget.
So i actually went this build after saving up a good amount of currency and it is straight busted. my only problem is bossing tbh. Even on T14 bosses it feels rough and I dont do nearly as much damage as I do mapping. I have about 3.2k life and 1.8 ES which is about 5k effective life. What could help me to be more tanky? I went budget version with Xoph and 100% conversion through 25% gloves and watchers eye with anger conversion
How do we sustain life and stuff like that?
"
Domilele wrote:
How do we sustain life and stuff like that?

"
reggie_gakil wrote:
"
Sumidor wrote:
"
reggie_gakil wrote:
Im playing this build right now and just reached lvl 100 2 days ago. Its one of the most fun builds to play nowadays. Next things to upgrade will be meh as harvest is no more. But culling unnerve gloves are the next step.

I just started this build, similar to yours, how do you handle healing? I have a instant lifeflask and thats not enough what is supposed to keep me sustained?

"

reggie_gakil wrote:
"
Sumidor wrote:
"
reggie_gakil wrote:

i'm using enduring cry with second win + life flask and every boss 1 shots me like crazy even im playing the mechanics proper....
welp im doing deathless sirus with only enduring cry. But i also went for acrobatics and phase acrobatics. Also im sitting on like 16 million shaper dps with max stacks so i one shot everything anyway

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info