[3.11] Blade Vortex Fire Convert - DECIMATE the Atlas | Speed/AoE | 20mil+ Shaper DPS | All Content

This build absolutely melts, but it's prone to 1 shots.
Sim Wave 20 is a little messy, I'm not sure what I need to pick up to get it going smoother. Last two waves just destroy.
"
This build absolutely melts, but it's prone to 1 shots.
Sim Wave 20 is a little messy, I'm not sure what I need to pick up to get it going smoother. Last two waves just destroy.

1. You have no life rolls on your gear. All the %life nodes on your tree and gear scale off flat life rolls. So a +66 life roll on a piece of gear for me, gives me +171 life. My gloves which have a +89 life roll provide 240 life. Life rolls on your boots, gloves and helmet help out a fair bit. On your chest, a life roll is nice but super expensive. Using an open prefix to craft extra life as ES is quite good though.

2. You are also using Magnifier on your medium cluster jewels instead of Towering threat.

3. Divine your rings...the important roll here is herald of ash buff effect.

4. You are using atziri's flask which provides you with no damage..its just an amethyst flask giving you 35% chaos resistance. At a minimum you want curse immunity and freeze immunity flasks. Lower budget builds will also get good mileage from instant heal flasks too.

5. Your passive tree doesn't make any sense. You spend 9 points pathing from pain attunement up through to the jewel socket. If you instead, pathed using the INT attribute nodes at the top (4 passive points), you could use 3 points to get Cruel preparation and the 2 small life passive nodes. This leaves you with an extra 2% life, 5% all res and another 2 skill points.

6. You should be taking the node below disciple of the forbidden, its like 9% DPS. Do you use POB?

7. Elder power does nothing for this build.

8. Your jewels could be better. %damage with wands doesn't seem to provide any DPS. If you can't afford life% + double crit multi jewels, then you can look for ones which provide life%, crit multi% and some resistance, which might help you when it comes to getting gear with life rolls.

Last edited by BrettLee on Oct 31, 2020, 2:50:06 AM
I see alot of people using Awk Ele Focus, but doesnt that remove 10% more dmg from cinderswallow?

So messing around in PoB, using combustion as 6th link instead of ele focus gives more damage assuming we cant ignite with ele focus. Plus we can also swap out combustion for a 2nd curse in a 4link WoC setup.

But why is everyone using awk ele focus?
"
Essem wrote:
I see alot of people using Awk Ele Focus, but doesnt that remove 10% more dmg from cinderswallow?

So messing around in PoB, using combustion as 6th link instead of ele focus gives more damage assuming we cant ignite with ele focus. Plus we can also swap out combustion for a 2nd curse in a 4link WoC setup.

I'm wondering this as well, bumping for some visibility
For Glorious jewel what is the best rolls we want besides corrupted souls?
How do we craft the helmet without Harvest crafting?
"
Papr1kaa wrote:
"
Essem wrote:

You ignite with orb or storms or wave of conviction and righteous fire. You really only need the 10% for bosses as you one shot everything else.
"
Papr1kaa wrote:
"
Essem wrote:

You ignite with orb or storms or wave of conviction and righteous fire. You really only need the 10% for bosses as you one shot everything else.
Playing the bow version, do you have some advice to get tankier ? (current : 3k5 hp + 2k3 EHP)

I can oneshot boss, but sometime I just get oneshot aswell T-T. I just cannot tank 1 hit from anyboss T14-T16

Spoiler
Last edited by Mastiis on Jan 24, 2021, 2:47:10 PM
"
Mastiis wrote:
Playing the bow version, do you have some advice to get tankier ? (current : 3k5 hp + 2k3 EHP)

I can oneshot boss, but sometime I just get oneshot aswell T-T. I just cannot tank 1 hit from anyboss T14-T16

Spoiler

Did you get Corrupted Soul if yes then you need a HH. This builds not really tanky anyways.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info