[3.11] Blade Vortex Fire Convert - DECIMATE the Atlas | Speed/AoE | 20mil+ Shaper DPS | All Content

٩(^◡^)۶
Last edited by simon_jester on Dec 1, 2021, 9:40:52 AM
How did you get the large cluster jewel with Cremator, Doryani's lesson, and prismatic heart on it? There are none on the market. Any tips to craft it?
"
Petfo0d wrote:

Going by the videos you have provided, you are literally standing in his attacks. First one the BIG aoe, second one the frontal swipe. If you stand in it you are going to die. Not many builds can facetank that, and besides, your not supposed to. You need to move around a lot constantly dodge stuff, keep dodging individual attacks and playing, try to stay on the bosses side/back as much as possible. Given your gear and ehp, you should not really die at all.

Maybe you are used to playing tankier builds so you never learned the mechanics or had to care, but with most high dps builds you have to XD cuz generally the trade off is survivability for damage.

TL;DR dont stand in stuff
i think if build need to avoid small attacks that nobody remember because it's thousands in game then build is not work at all... even if i know about these attacks of boss it's impossible to avoid it because it's too fast... even if i can avoid 100 then i fail 101 and die... but my main problem is random deaths from nowhere like this
https://youtu.be/LuWMVTH3_Fg
for example i have 100% death rate in garden with high tier mobs. even the easiest combination like 1xt4 + 4xt3 + 15xt2 wipe me 2-3 times...

seems i don't understand something.
Hey,
great Guide! It contains some nice inspirations for my build I play as my second character this league. Is is also a FireBV build but I'm not using Void batteries and Badge of the Brotherhood anymore. Went for self-crafted amulet and wands:

Spoiler

Even though you have less power charges the overall level of BV as well as the phys as extra fire improved my boss dps a lot and phys as extra fire should even scale the explosions. They also scale from the dmg per power charge modifier on them in difference to the damage per spell damage on the void batteries.

Do you think that the Thread of Hope and Tempered Flesh are worth it in there positions? I'm especially unsure about the Thread of Hope but probably will give it a try. Currently using crimson jewels and an inspired learning for more defence instead.

With 5.5k hp and 3.5k es I can play even 100% delirious T16 maps pretty safely as long as I'm not disconnecting :D
My PoB if anyone is interested: https://pastebin.com/dqvA2wbT
I bought a ridiculous staff for fire BV and now I think I've min maxed it for the league minus the +1 pc on ring.

Currently 40m dps with BV (no vaal RF up) and can burst up to 78m with vaal BV and WoC (100m with vaal RF)

8.3k ehp
triple balanced wise oak
76% chaos res

Edit: pob here https://pastebin.com/sHYNDvdT

Now I'm only farming 100% delirious maps and running through them like a normal map. Investing in this build is definitely worth it, best build in the league tbh.

Last edited by animevt on Jul 27, 2020, 2:09:42 PM
"
ztnk wrote:
already spent about 70ex and my gameplay looks like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnVsSaUaIdc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Inx2UHA8LeM

my vd spellslinger with 5x lower budget feel 50x tankier with same dps. yes whole screen explosions while mapping is really fun but i die on every single mob like abom/syndicate/legion/map boss etc etc... and i don't think that if i get badge for 50ex it will change something... really don't understand how to play this build without mass death...

my items are:
pob: https://pastebin.com/T38M7daQ

I mean that first video.. any char I've played standing in that ring dies lol. And also tbh that seems like a pretty juiced chimera. I note in the beginning of this build that you need to know boss fights to play this build and do think thats true, if you're struggling just run less juiced maps than that as he seems very fast..

"
Petfo0d wrote:

Okay thanks a lot for the reply. My AoE seems a lot lesser in t16 delirium maps itself, how hard are t19s for you? Also, the staff mentioned earlier, do you think its worth going for that?

Okay i just put in those changes, my dps went up by only 2m or so, how did you make it go up to 19?? What am i missing?

T19s can be pretty hard depending on the mods that roll when fractured.. mostly depends on that. There's some combinations of fossils you could use with frac fossil to guarantee easier t19s im sure. I usually do Legions scarab and Alva and those can both give me deaths if I'm not careful or don't have vaal skills somehow. I don't ever expect to do them deathless and yeah a staff could be good for doing those prob as u dont care as much about speed and just want more damage, but for general mapping I don't see a purpose in the staff from my experience.

I leveled up your gems, grabbed an extra jewel socket and made all your jewels double crit multi. I grabbed the crit multi node on tree and also your configuration didn't have some valued checked I forget what it was.. maybe the # of unique enemies nearby? Can't recall

@karvensi glad to hear you're liking the build

"
Solomyaids wrote:
How did you get the large cluster jewel with Cremator, Doryani's lesson, and prismatic heart on it? There are none on the market. Any tips to craft it?

I bought that jewel, didn't craft. Let me try to see if there's a semi-deterministic way to craft it.

"
Gnomiro wrote:
Hey,
great Guide! It contains some nice inspirations for my build I play as my second character this league. Is is also a FireBV build but I'm not using Void batteries and Badge of the Brotherhood anymore. Went for self-crafted amulet and wands:

Spoiler

Even though you have less power charges the overall level of BV as well as the phys as extra fire improved my boss dps a lot and phys as extra fire should even scale the explosions. They also scale from the dmg per power charge modifier on them in difference to the damage per spell damage on the void batteries.

Do you think that the Thread of Hope and Tempered Flesh are worth it in there positions? I'm especially unsure about the Thread of Hope but probably will give it a try. Currently using crimson jewels and an inspired learning for more defence instead.

With 5.5k hp and 3.5k es I can play even 100% delirious T16 maps pretty safely as long as I'm not disconnecting :D
My PoB if anyone is interested: https://pastebin.com/dqvA2wbT

Tempered flesh is kinda debatable but I think the thread of hope is pretty amazing value. would have to see how your tree is different but I'm not sure what would be better for the like 4 point investment with thread of hope in mine

Last edited by LilUglyPolo on Jul 27, 2020, 2:12:44 PM
"
ztnk wrote:
"
Petfo0d wrote:

Going by the videos you have provided, you are literally standing in his attacks. First one the BIG aoe, second one the frontal swipe. If you stand in it you are going to die. Not many builds can facetank that, and besides, your not supposed to. You need to move around a lot constantly dodge stuff, keep dodging individual attacks and playing, try to stay on the bosses side/back as much as possible. Given your gear and ehp, you should not really die at all.

Maybe you are used to playing tankier builds so you never learned the mechanics or had to care, but with most high dps builds you have to XD cuz generally the trade off is survivability for damage.

i think if build need to avoid small attacks that nobody remember because it's thousands in game then build is not work at all... even if i know about these attacks of boss it's impossible to avoid it because it's too fast... even if i can avoid 100 then i fail 101 and die... but my main problem is random deaths from nowhere like this
for example i have 100% death rate in garden with high tier mobs. even the easiest combination like 1xt4 + 4xt3 + 15xt2 wipe me 2-3 times...

The attacks from Chimera are not small attacks though, and they are telegraphed pretty well too so I think it is pretty reasonable to dodge those. I can understand if u cannot clear his smoke phase fast enough and die, but the way you died is kinda your own mistake.

When you died to blight mobs, your BV was gone and you were literally casting it right in front of a pack of mobs. So that death was kinda ur own mistake too. I like to dash behind the blight mob portal then cast of just stand there and let my BV kill all the mobs. What you did there was definitely questionable.
I think the play style of this build is to ensure ur BV is up, then u dash into a group of mobs and instantly kill everything. Or run around a boss and let your BV hit it and because u r so close to the boss, it is easy to dodge the attacks.
can somebody explain about Unleash Support and +1 Seal in head. POB don't work with this gem and Seals.

1.Do i understand it right that when i press BV with 3 seals it do 100%+3x89%=367% damage. so if POB say me like 5mln dps then in reality it is 5*3,67=18.3mln. and with additional Seal in head it's 456% and 5*4,56=22.8mln
2. without head enchant it's impossible to have 10 stacks of BV and press BV only with +4 Seals. What's better - press BV only with +4 Seals but it will be 8 stacks or try to keep 10 stacks but with 1-2 Seals only?
"
ztnk wrote:
"
Petfo0d wrote:

You don't even have blade vortex going right when you run into the mobs and you start it late?? What do you expect when you just try to facetank a shitton of monsters. Also you were killing the first mobs with 4 blade vortexes going instead of 10 AND not using flasks the entire clip. You legit got no clue what's going on I would recommend a more simple build that has 10,000,000 hp rather than complaining here when you don't know how to play the game.

"
ztnk wrote:
can somebody explain about Unleash Support and +1 Seal in head. POB don't work with this gem and Seals.

1.Do i understand it right that when i press BV with 3 seals it do 100%+3x89%=367% damage. so if POB say me like 5mln dps then in reality it is 5*3,67=18.3mln. and with additional Seal in head it's 456% and 5*4,56=22.8mln
2. without head enchant it's impossible to have 10 stacks of BV and press BV only with +4 Seals. What's better - press BV only with +4 Seals but it will be 8 stacks or try to keep 10 stacks but with 1-2 Seals only?

In PoB you should have an option of choosing how many instances the damage calculation is for, at least I do in the fork. Blade vortex can have 10 instances going regardless of the helm mod it'll just be more tedious to do. I personally don't really pay to much attention to what my exact number is while mapping, I just generally press it every few seconds or so and maintain it. I doubt you need to maintain 10 for mapping but just go off of how it feels for your current gear. For bosses I get up to 10 of course and try to pay more attention.
Last edited by LilUglyPolo on Jul 27, 2020, 4:43:15 PM
(´◡`)
Last edited by simon_jester on Dec 1, 2021, 9:41:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info