[3.20] ⚡Velyna's Storm Brand Inquisitor⚡ Leaguestart | Smooth Mapper | All Uber Bosses Down

Hello, quick question: why guardian and not other ascendancy? is there a way to build this as hierophant?
"
Mozzanator wrote:
Hello, quick question: why guardian and not other ascendancy? is there a way to build this as hierophant?

Guardian gives tons of armour, charge generation, protection from curses, regen, all res and 32% more damage counting frenzy charges.

Heiro doesn't really have much that interests us, imo.
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
Hello, first thank you for the guide, it's been an interesting league so far. I'm about to swap to the LL transition and I will say it's a bit of shellshock to see almost the entire gem setup has changed - might be worth mentioning that in the leaguestart section to start preparing ahead of time.

Edit: One question though - the guide mentions using a lvl 1 20% assassins mark for the trigger wand, but the PoB uses wave of conviction - are they meant to be quick swapped for clearing vs bossing?
Last edited by BladedPendulum on Feb 8, 2022, 9:36:48 PM
"
Velyna wrote:
"
Mozzanator wrote:

Guardian gives tons of armour, charge generation, protection from curses, regen, all res and 32% more damage counting frenzy charges.

Heiro doesn't really have much that interests us, imo.

I cannot stress enough how many Chaos Orbs the +res node(s) saved me. I am still on the Leaguestart Tree and farming some money to transition to lowlife. I do not want to spent anything more then I have to. Not needing to minmax resistances feels so nice.

When you play your first few chars it is kinda nice to minmax your rescap. But after some leagues I am just glad that I do not have to keep up with this hassle :D.

Also most of the damage comes from the flat "lightning damage to spells" modifier on your wands and gem levels. So you basically just need some good wands with enough flat damage and upgrade the other items when you hit a map tier where you struggle.

I am still looking for something worthwhile to farm though. I am at 70 Atlas completion and currently only working on the completion without a good strategy. I think I should have Heisted for four days with deleveling into blueprints, but we are always smarter in Hindsight :D.
Last edited by iuiz on Feb 9, 2022, 3:38:51 AM
"
iuiz wrote:

I am still looking for something worthwhile to farm though. I am at 70 Atlas completion and currently only working on the completion without a good strategy. I think I should have Heisted for four days with deleveling into blueprints, but we are always smarter in Hindsight :D.

Heist is very easy money, good way to farm for the switch. Just don't roll them too scary.
This was a good starter with that starter three. I got up to 90-91 and just farmed money at that point geting all the gear to switch to ES build. That went smooth and I appreciate not switching to early.

I feel Im lacking a bit of damage to be blasting T16 atm, and sometimes still in need of some more defence.

New wand and a watchers eye is on watchlist for sure.
(I had one with trigger before switching to shield, need new one)

And I would like to fit in determenation, but I dont know what level on enlighten that it will take to get it in. If level 4 that shit to expensive :D, hoping lvl 3 will do.
Might insted buy new boots and get Aspect of spider, not sure what is best. Maybe spider for offens and defens?

If I get wise oak what flask do I replace?

Is there maybe now with new implicts some better BIS items such as helmet maybe?

If anyone have time to check my character if I fucked something up or missed important stuff feel free, I usually do :)

Again thanks for the guide was smooth starter for me atleast, Works pretty good against the new leugae mechaninc. (not as good vs blight and betrayal I feel, atleast for now the damge is just not there yet for me)
"
This was a good starter with that starter three. I got up to 90-91 and just farmed money at that point geting all the gear to switch to ES build. That went smooth and I appreciate not switching to early.

I feel Im lacking a bit of damage to be blasting T16 atm, and sometimes still in need of some more defence.

New wand and a watchers eye is on watchlist for sure.
(I had one with trigger before switching to shield, need new one)

And I would like to fit in determenation, but I dont know what level on enlighten that it will take to get it in. If level 4 that shit to expensive :D, hoping lvl 3 will do.
Might insted buy new boots and get Aspect of spider, not sure what is best. Maybe spider for offens and defens?

If I get wise oak what flask do I replace?

Is there maybe now with new implicts some better BIS items such as helmet maybe?

If anyone have time to check my character if I fucked something up or missed important stuff feel free, I usually do :)

Again thanks for the guide was smooth starter for me atleast, Works pretty good against the new leugae mechaninc. (not as good vs blight and betrayal I feel, atleast for now the damge is just not there yet for me)

Looks like you changed things around to fit in the new jewels so I cant speak to that not having tried it.

DPS upgrades I see:

- boot enchant

- helm enchant

- no watchers eye, or am i blind?

- wand obviously can be bigger

Not sure about fitting determination in thats a pretty big reservation. You would drop the sulphur for wise oak and then replace the crit flask with bottled faith later.

Hello!

I used this as a league starter and I am really enjoying myself with it. I cleared up to yellow maps pretty comfortably and quickly but I've sort of hit a wall in the last couple days trying to push tier 14-16 red maps. I'm not incredibly knowledgeable on the game but I've taken your build into path of building multiple times trying to improve my damage and I am having a hard time grabbing more damage. You are doing almost 6 times my damage at your end game build on path of building.

Even some of the recommendations that you have suggested in here and putting them into path of building I can't understand where I'm losing so much damage so I was hoping you could guide me a little bit. I'm clearly missing something and I can't really figure it out. Thanks
Loving the build so far, but I feel like my damage is lacking, should I post a POB link?
I started this build and had a couple questions. How is the Pure Talent supposed to provide Life regen as the leaguestart gear section mentions? None of the PoB skills path through the Duelist area since it is on the south side of the skill tree. (am I just missing something here?)

Also, for some reason I am not getting any ES regen from spell damage even though I picked up the 1% of spell damage leeched as ES ability. Again, I am probably just missing something stupid.

Other than that, so far the damage has been pretty good and the HP regen has been keeping me up with some stupid deaths and one map that the rituals were just tearing me up on almost every altar. (ya I think I let off a couple bad words..don't tell on me)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info