[3.20] ⚡Velyna's Storm Brand Inquisitor⚡ Leaguestart | Smooth Mapper | All Uber Bosses Down

"
mefistofx wrote:
"
Makos333 wrote:

its just the matter of getting a few missing pieces, honestly im missing just a thread of hope in order to start transitioning, but i'll leave that for later for when i hit the actual progression wall. This might come rather soon as corrupted red maps with all the juice are getting pretty scary

That's quite well stashed items :D What was your tactic to farm currency?

nothing special, really - lol, i just straight up completed each and every map starting from t1 to t10, did each and every archnemesis possible, but mostly just ran a very strict filter from the beginning and sold rares. A LOT of rares. Ive only gotten 1 raw ex drop, all of the rest came from trading drops

"
Velyna wrote:

I am about to start transferring all my guides over to a new format and during that process, I will do my best to add all the info needed!

For now I did change the leaguestart PoB a bit to make it cheaper.

One small nitpick - in the gear section you've left a potential copy paste from occultist version:

"
40 Regret Orbs: Your entire tree needs to be reworked, and once you get 20% quality assassins mark in a trigger wand you can move ascend points over to profane bloom also.

Other than that, thank you for the guide!
Hello there. I'm about to start with this build when the patch hits console in few days. What would be the better option, guardian or the witch version of storm brand build made by you in terms of clearing whole content including new bosses? SC btw. Thanks in advance, love the concept.
This Build is great, nobody can actually say otherwise, I find myself with 2 house of mirrors farmed up doing only heist contracts level 67, it's so fast and the leech plus movement speed from the Highwayman is too good not to have
"
Jixy4525 wrote:
Hello there. I'm about to start with this build when the patch hits console in few days. What would be the better option, guardian or the witch version of storm brand build made by you in terms of clearing whole content including new bosses? SC btw. Thanks in advance, love the concept.

I always recommend people to start with the guardian.
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
Hi,it's me again, sorry if I am asking for a lot of advice, I was having a look at the clusters in order to buy them in advance and I noticed that in the guide we take 2 different medium clusters (pressure points, quick gateway) and the one with grand design and brand.., while on the PoB we take 2 identical cluster jewels, is that intended ? Or should I use the 2 different clusters as we see in the guide ? The guide also uses disorienting display on the large cluster, while the pob does not. Thanks in advance for your help
I get tilted right now. I'm doing red maps and for curiosity, I drop my stats to POB with the starter build, turns out my damage is trash :D

It's 170k compared to 500k of starter league. I think it's because I drop Elemental Overload to get some crit chance and crit multi. Also, I don't have enough cast speed but still, the difference is big.

Can someone please take a look at this? My profile is public and POB you can find here: https://pastebin.com/1QXDbyD9
Last edited by mefistofx on Feb 7, 2022, 2:11:52 PM
"
mefistofx wrote:
I get tilted right now. I'm doing red maps and for curiosity, I drop my stats to POB with the starter build, turns out my damage is trash :D

It's 170k compared to 500k of starter league. I think it's because I drop Elemental Overload to get some crit chance and crit multi. Also, I don't have enough cast speed but still, the difference is big.

Can someone please take a look at this? My profile is public and POB you can find here: https://pastebin.com/1QXDbyD9

From a quick look:

- Missing Dark Arts and Mental Rapidity wheels

- Wands only have the +1s and crafted cast speed for damage mods

- No pure talent jewel
"
Velyna wrote:
"
mefistofx wrote:

From a quick look:

- Missing Dark Arts and Mental Rapidity wheels

- Wands only have the +1s and crafted cast speed for damage mods

- No pure talent jewel

Thanks for checking in, already I boosted my dmg from 150k to 260k based on POB. Got Mental Rapidity and better Wands. For Dark Arts and Jewel I have to farm a little bit, now it's getting scary because of low hp but I will keep going.

Wand you provided to POB are quite expensive with these rolls, for mine I spend about 35c after haggling and since Ring of The Brotherhood it was mine most expensive items :D
"
mefistofx wrote:

Thanks for checking in, already I boosted my dmg from 150k to 260k based on POB. Got Mental Rapidity and better Wands. For Dark Arts and Jewel I have to farm a little bit, now it's getting scary because of low hp but I will keep going.

Wand you provided to POB are quite expensive with these rolls, for mine I spend about 35c after haggling and since Ring of The Brotherhood it was mine most expensive items :D

It looks like you have steelskin and immortal call socketed, I would recommend taking out the steelskin.

Can do Uber Lab and put points into Bastion of Hope

The 2 additional brands mastery is not really useful, and if you are feeling squishy you can take out the whole Brand Equity wheel to put into defenses, maybe Infused Flesh?

"
Velyna wrote:

It looks like you have steelskin and immortal call socketed, I would recommend taking out the steelskin.

Can do Uber Lab and put points into Bastion of Hope

The 2 additional brands mastery is not really useful, and if you are feeling squishy you can take out the whole Brand Equity wheel to put into defenses, maybe Infused Flesh?

Thanks for follow up, I will do mapping and check if the dmg boost will be high enough to skip the defenses right now and I will definitely try Infused Flesh, it sounds great.
For the Steelskin I just wanted to check how it behaves during mapping on left click and as you said I will skip this gem for the increased duration on CWDT setup. Maybe I got lucky to grab a helm with increased storm brand enchantment to put essence for HP as a budget option with lucky 6L chest instead of Tabula.

Once again thank you for your support

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info