[3.20] ⚡Velyna's Storm Brand Inquisitor⚡ Leaguestart | Smooth Mapper | All Uber Bosses Down

"
andrelb1 wrote:
How is the guardian version compared to inquisitor or hiero???? i guess guardian is more Tank and Hiero more damage??? and if so.. how mutch mor or less tank and dps??

thx alot

Guardian gives you tons of ES regen and ~22% phys mitigation, I'm not sure exactly how much more DPS inquisitor would be but I can tell you I started the build as one and did not miss the DPS when I swapped there's still MORE than enough.
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
"
"
Shomaly wrote:
Done, thanks. I'm only 2 months in this game. Sorry for the incovenience.

Regards.

you have a lot of things wrong, verses the Leaguestart pob from the top of the thread. i would concentrate on getting the right gems and getting them leveled, as well as leveling the gems you are going to need to start into the low life phase

I see you don't have anything in the your alternate slots, if you put equipment in them, you can level gems in those slots as well

if you look me up in game(character name Aceular), I will give you my old shield and leveling chest piece, it's a 6 link, that should help, but you have a lot of things to work on

Thanks for your comments, the Leaguestart pob don't load and give me an error. Anyway thanks a lot for your offers, if I see you connected I'll whisper you.

Note: Sorry for my english , it's not my language.
"
Velyna wrote:
"
andrelb1 wrote:
How is the guardian version compared to inquisitor or hiero???? i guess guardian is more Tank and Hiero more damage??? and if so.. how mutch mor or less tank and dps??

thx alot

Guardian gives you tons of ES regen and ~22% phys mitigation, I'm not sure exactly how much more DPS inquisitor would be but I can tell you I started the build as one and did not miss the DPS when I swapped there's still MORE than enough.

thx alot for your anser... im stil learning the game... but how about Hierophant?? looks like the passives work better when you change for a low life version, and for dps. But im stil learning the game... im i wrong??? Harmony purpose and and Radiante crusade (since we dont got any companion) dont looks mutch impresive for a ascendancy node.

By check Poe Ninja, most of Stormbrand builds are rolling as Hierophant, im just trying to figured out the reasom...

And for last, how about change stone golem to flame golem for another 10% more damage?

Thx again for the help.

Edit: (Sorry, now i noticed we got a golem for the extra 10% damage)
Last edited by andrelb1 on Oct 6, 2020, 1:54:45 PM
"
andrelb1 wrote:
thx alot for your anser... im stil learning the game... but how about Hierophant?? looks like the passives work better when you change for a low life version, and for dps. But im stil learning the game... im i wrong??? Harmony purpose and and Radiante crusade (since we dont got any companion) dont looks mutch impresive for a ascendancy node.

By check Poe Ninja, most of Stormbrand builds are rolling as Hierophant, im just trying to figured out the reasom...

And for last, how about change stone golem to flame golem for another 10% more damage?

Thx again for the help.

Edit: (Sorry, now i noticed we got a golem for the extra 10% damage)

Heirophant version runs Archmage support and stacks mana so it's very different and not good for us here. The stone golem is only used in beginning of league for tankiness and we change later!
"
Velyna wrote:
"
andrelb1 wrote:
thx alot for your a

Heirophant version runs Archmage support and stacks mana so it's very different and not good for us here. The stone golem is only used in beginning of league for tankiness and we change later!

Oh thx alot... iwas thinking here... any sugestion about change the chest piece and go for CI ?? like a Inpulsa's Broken Heart or Saqawal Nest? or anything else???

and it is not interesting to keep a golem to get the 10% more dmage from Radiant crusader???

and at what lvl should i keep CwDT??? it is correct to drop it at low life version?

And do you think the final version is fine for end game boss farm/kiklk?

thx for share your knowledge
Last edited by andrelb1 on Oct 6, 2020, 2:23:58 PM
- CI is generally higher ES but lower damage, I tried it out but prefer this version.

- Oh we do use a golem still just a different one later!

- CWDT is mostly preference, look at how much of your ES pool you have to get hit for to trigger it.

- Absolutely you can farm bosses with this!
Last edited by Velyna on Oct 7, 2020, 5:45:27 PM
Added a media section to the intro with a couple of boss kills. Most likely will add some map clears as well.
Does the "Trigger a socketed spell" randomly choose which of the 3 socketed skills to cast?

If thats the case - can you explain why we have Lightning Golem there?
Hy Velyna
I want again say thank you for you great Build i can now farm T16 8Mod in zoom zoom modus. It`s fantastic how the gear is scaling, i have still many to upgrade and hell it feel much and moch more powerfull every time i got a upgrade.

I want ask you where to put the last 5 Point`s (i havent enough Strengh on gear to respac the Strengh Passiv Note.

Thinking about:
Explosiv Runes (one mor Brand)
Crakling Speed (cast speed, Light Dmg, and shock effekt Bonus)
Arcane swiftness (Def and offensiv Bonus)
Arcane will (Def bonus)
Or
Jewel Slot if a benefit jewel one is by my own.
it's been all fun and games until last night.. I hit a wall and I don't know how to break through

here is me:

https://pastebin.com/CKMgPLX8

I tried my first (and only) t16, not even juiced non reflect map last night.. was Necropolis

I got owned by the boss. lost the entire level of 90 experience and all the portals.. didn't kill him

I couldn't even get close to him to cast. I was dead the instant I clicked the door

I had been having small issues with not enough dps, mainly when Veritanaa is involved, her little frosty things are tough.. I just stand in front of them popping brands and they slowly slowly die

and with our small mana pool, Baran and his blue squares can ESAD

It took every scrap of currency I've made so far to get to this point.. I have 1ex and 3 chaos left.

I need to cash in the ex to buy t14+ maps, I have none.. thanks to my rng

I don't know what I should upgrade gear wise (and that's affordable) next
Is it a lack of ES that I can't take a hit and regen fast enough, or do I need more dps so I don't take as many hits?

I do actually have to get close enough to things to be able to cast though ;)

a little help / guidance please

Last edited by frotzthedragon on Oct 8, 2020, 9:40:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info