[3.20] ⚡Velyna's Storm Brand Inquisitor⚡ Leaguestart | Smooth Mapper | All Uber Bosses Down

eh, done with league for now

still lots of big upgrades to pursue, but I kinda reached a plateau where everything is fine if played carefully.

sirus A8 kill: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKQGss2ALFc&

not deathless because i'm big dumb dumb and mongo'd my way to victory, but it's absolutely doable if you're paying some attention to stuff.

i'll come back in a month or two to farm the rest of the challenges, but this build is legit as fuck. good starter experience, good midgame experience, good endgame experience.

end gear:

Last edited by leafyr0kr on Sep 30, 2020, 1:44:53 PM
"
leafyr0kr wrote:
eh, done with league for now

still lots of big upgrades to pursue, but I kinda reached a plateau where everything is fine if played carefully.

sirus A8 kill: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKQGss2ALFc&

not deathless because i'm big dumb dumb and mongo'd my way to victory, but it's absolutely doable if you're paying some attention to stuff.

i'll come back in a month or two to farm the rest of the challenges, but this build is legit as fuck. good starter experience, good midgame experience, good endgame experience.

end gear:

a win is a win, even on the last portal :)

I did lol when you walked right into the storm on the second attempt.. I've done it.. not even flame dash, just wandered right into them.. it's infuriating
First of all, thanks for the build, its been a funny build to play, I've just reached all the content with this build, and its time to move on and try other builds.

I'm selling my full storm brand gear, interested PM me.

just wanted to say thank you so much for this amazing guide. im only in act 4 but this is the most fun ive had in a while. Would you be willing to add path of exile trade links for high end gear?
all other things being equal, for a 5 link shav, which of the 6 gems not to link?
"
all other things being equal, for a 5 link shav, which of the 6 gems not to link?

Added lightning probably.
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
"
Velyna wrote:
"

thanks.

I'm right in the middle of converting, I don't want to mess this up, it's going to take every scrap of currency and orb i have

is a mediocre trigger wand worth it vs the limb, to get all the gems in the right places? doing all this i should see a big enough jump in dps that it would offset it some, yes?

Last edited by frotzthedragon on Oct 2, 2020, 2:49:58 PM
so curently level 75 with crappy gear switched to LL at 68 still uncaped rez but god damn this build is strong did a little adjustment until i get the amy i switched radiant crusade with bastion of hope and i have the stun imunity pretty muchh all the time up
"
"
Velyna wrote:
"

thanks.

I'm right in the middle of converting, I don't want to mess this up, it's going to take every scrap of currency and orb i have

is a mediocre trigger wand worth it vs the limb, to get all the gems in the right places? doing all this i should see a big enough jump in dps that it would offset it some, yes?

Yea upgrading wand shouldn't be too hard and if you don't currently have Wave of Conviction on your CWDT, you will gain cold exposure for a big chunk of damage.
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
"
Velyna wrote:

Yea upgrading wand shouldn't be too hard and if you don't currently have Wave of Conviction on your CWDT, you will gain cold exposure for a big chunk of damage.

ok.. f'ing fantastic.. this is what I've been missing.

maybe I'm just dumb in the ways in poe, but I've spent a full week doing nothing but the chaos recipe buying fusings to try and 6 link a shavs. it's been boring, and grinding, and definitely hard to log in to just keep grinding

you might want to put a faq for newer players, or for people that aren't familiar with this mechanic (the low life with level umpteen auras), a 5 link is MORE than fine to transition

I'm a bulldozer.. just keep moving and casting, everything dies.. even packs of 40 or 50 in heist.

there is something that does insta kill me, but i can't figure it out yet.. its not reflect, but certain packs of mobs.. from a distance.. the es regen just won't keep up for them.. so its a ranged something. do I just need more es or more regen? it def takes a few sec after not getting hit to start to regen again

BUT I LOVE IT!!

did 40 maps and 40 heists (successfully!!) just in a couple hours.

couple things.

Velyna, with the gear you have, what's your walking around chaos res? I need to upgrade the helm and my gloves, but you wearing that belt, that's one less slot to get pluses from

is it normal if I swap to my alt weapons to level gems, that my life, mana and all the auras are all messed up? the auras get all out of sync, turning them off and on doesn't help.. the only way to fix it is to zone

looking at my next things, I know all the gems need quality, so after that, finish the clusters, or keep saving for an eye? the eyes are so expensive for us poor people. I'm still saving to 6 link, I know that will help.

oh, and what do people do to open boxes and urns? standing there casting brands waiting for WoC to cast is a pain.. breaking them open one by one slows down to a crawl. I've gotten enough chaos and ex's over the years from them I'm ocd about opening everything
Last edited by frotzthedragon on Oct 4, 2020, 9:17:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info