[3.20] 🌿 Devon's Blooming Flicker 🌿 | Most content viable | Decent starter | 8M DPS

"
Albisher wrote:
Hi, I just wanna say that this is a great guide and I have some question because I'm sort of struggling on maps right now.

First, how much HP is good to have? I have 2.6 right now and I certainly feel like that's not enough because I sometimes get one shot or do I need chaos resistance? Do I just keep leveling to gain more HP from the passive skill tree or do I need more HP on my gear?

Second, is there an alternative to enlighten support? The only aura I'm missing is pride, because I don't have enough mana, should I be fine without it for now?

Sorry if these question are dumb, I'm a fairly new player.

I'll be honest, this build is kind of a feelsbad for newer players, and it's not because this build in particular is bad but because flicker strike in general isn't very beginner friendly.

2.6k life is very low, ideally you'd want at least 5k, you don't need to worry about chaos damage too much as there are very few things that use chaos damage.

Enlighten is very expensive this league so you're gonna be down an aura until you pick one up.

Just keep leveling or make a new character, because without around a 10ex investment, your damage will stay around 1mil and your health with hover around 4k. For general advice, look at my other comment above and see if that helps
Can anyone take a look at my build and see what I am doing wrong? POB says like 250k dps but I have better gear than the POB link? Not sure what I am doing wrong.

Hey!
made a build according to your guide, but for some reason I don't have DPS .... can you see it please ??

https://pastebin.com/VRhFYDZs
"

Hey!
made a build according to your guide, but for some reason I don't have DPS .... can you see it please ??

https://pastebin.com/VRhFYDZs

Read your character tab and noticed you were not scaling damage with frenzy charge.

I am playing on console hense only budget gear is available due to lack of players and trades in my platform, but I can still pull out 2.4m dps, you can take at look at my character tab for more information.

If you intend to use flicker, you can change to

With 40% physical convert to cold mastery, you can have 90% cold dmg conversion.

And also use rings with cold dmg per frenzy charge, soulthrust belt.

Lastly some long duration flask with survival instinct jewel to keep up soul eater to 30 sec per use.

All of my gears should be a few chaos only on PC, and it can be much more stronger on PC with more gears available on trade market.

This is how it look like on mapping

https://youtu.be/jwYQrq9CDuk

Anyone able to help me with why my damage feels so low? I feel like my gear should be decent enough to do all content, but it's struggling very hard in anything beyond tier 10 maps.

POB: https://pastebin.com/FhQHzXY9

Showing 818k DPS when I've imported my stuff.
Last edited by MacNJesus on Nov 29, 2021, 3:58:29 AM
Something doesn't feel right for me. I know I'm a bit squishy, which is fine - but I don't appear to do any where near enough DPS.

Edit: rerolled. Something was very underwhelming about this build. I had all the gear but I wasn't hitting the heights at all.
Last edited by JoshPoeAlt on Dec 1, 2021, 10:24:37 AM
Haven't finished the campaign yet, but it's by far the coolest build I've played.
Thank good sir.
I am about time and money like a Swiss.
Anyone have an up-to-date version of the build? Curious if it can still work, as I've always wanted to try a Flicker build, now that I have a computer that can keep up with all that flicking around.
Hey there love your build, just wondering what's the marked for death talent for ? I don't think we use any mark skills or at least I didn't see it in the build. Should I be using Poaching mark ?

Thanks!
"
DarkenX wrote:
Anyone have an up-to-date version of the build? Curious if it can still work, as I've always wanted to try a Flicker build, now that I have a computer that can keep up with all that flicking around.

The PoB in the OP is up to date, you can try it.

"
OmnislashV5 wrote:
Hey there love your build, just wondering what's the marked for death talent for ? I don't think we use any mark skills or at least I didn't see it in the build. Should I be using Poaching mark ?

Thanks!

He is using a "Trigger Level 12 Assassin's Mark when you Hit a Rare or Unique Enemy" on one ring.
I am about time and money like a Swiss.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info