Development Manifesto: Game Balance in Path of Exile: Harvest

If never played self curse but was planning to. is the built dead now? i don't fully understand what the change mean for that built.

And HH since if read people say HH is worse
"
hexadecima wrote:
"
Hexproof now gives immunity to curses, on top of preventing any curse being applied. This means that if you gain Hexproof, you'll immediately remove any curses on you. This was an oversight that this wasn't already the case, and will mean that stealing Hexproof from enemies will now clear all curses off you.

THIS IS A BUFF

nope its not a buff its a huge nerf no more tempchain Self curse
removing stun from cyclone lol such a joke
Last edited by Ratedetar on Jun 15, 2020, 8:05:07 PM
GGG hates melee.
Good thing I'm going two different brand builds this league. Then the only way to benefit from not using 2h or 1h&s is to use the one with nothing. Guess that's gonna be pricey this league yay, there goes that build....
* looks towards cyclone players *
Cheers, ma bois. Welcome to the party
Honor is in the challenge. Pride, in the victory.
Last edited by HDungeon on Jun 15, 2020, 8:07:09 PM
So another voices league
IGN~~VellyBelly
>How do we make 2h viable???
>LETS JUST NERF DUAL WEILD LAMAO
they really hate melee
my first league was delirium and i learned on a stunlock tidebreaker build, it worked ok and i got to end game with it, i never could completely stunlock big bosses constantly, plus many bosses are already stun immune (entire syndicate). Unless these new weapons/builds can kill bosses in 2 hits i don't see the point. Even with massive investment into stunning, you are not guaranteed a stun, and often the bosses have immunity phases etc. Never killed sirus with that build and never really felt like it was needing a nerf like the PH stuff.
My opinion is that these buffs to 2h will be cool to look at for a short while, but in the end without having something special to make it any better than being able to actually avoid hits and do damage (casters/ranged), I don't see any reason to spend a ton of time on it.
HOLY SHIT MELEE JUST FUCKING DIED
UNINSTALLING AS I POST THIS

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info