Development Manifesto: Game Balance in Path of Exile: Harvest

I don't mind the other changes. I can give BOD on Cyclone, doesn't concern me too much. Shakari is kind of concerning, but I can get it. My biggest complaint is why dual wield was killed. I get that it should be behind in power compared to two handers, but now there's not as much of a reason to dual wield as to use a shield. The speed is nice, but it doesn't seem to be enough to compete with the defensive benefits. I would take 100 base life over 10% more attack speed easily; perhaps I'm the minority.
Spectral throw single target will be probably hit quite hard by the slow projectile nerf... Any changes to it?
rip facebreaker with herald of purity
"
We have removed the stun immunity from Cyclone

You may have 'Balanced' my fun... :[
Yum Gibbs!
So the best way to make players use 2H is killing DW?
I wonder if they are trying to target nerf self cursing w the hexproof change, and if so, does awakened curse on hit bypass this? Or occultist ascendancy
Cyclone is gonna feel sooooooo bad. Also final nail in VMS coffin, RIP Slower Projectiles (nice job pigeonholing this into a mechanic!), and the unique rebalance is, surprise, an overall nerf. They've all been terrible so far and you've confirmed a bunch more are changed for the worse too. Yep - it's a manifesto!
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
All my trade league op builds are dead, its time for SSF.
"
jhoanhum wrote:
I wonder if they are trying to target nerf self cursing w the hexproof change, and if so, does awakened curse on hit bypass this? Or occultist ascendancy

Self cursing HH nerf.
nice rebalance. tq.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info