Development Manifesto: Game Balance in Path of Exile: Harvest

can u add filter special map in MAP stash? (like Blighted, Guardiant map ...)
Warchief totem?????????????????????
Whos the fucking melee guy dude LOL

"
Starforge received the most significant reduction of damage. It provided more physical damage than any other unique weapon by a huge margin, as it was designed before pure physical damage was a competitive way to build skills. It is now more in line with the damage of other unique weapons while retaining its special Shock, Area, and Life modifiers. It now has a custom Implicit of 30% increased global Physical Damage, as the Infernal Sword base type now usually gives 30% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills.

Alkaiser's going to have a fucking FIELD day with this HAHAHAHA
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I'm STUNNED!
🐢
"
I will never buy any supporter packs or mtx again, i don't want ppl who made this get paid ever in life.

I wasn't going to get a supporter pack, but after these awesome notes and your comment, I will buy both $60 packs. Just for you <3
poggggersss!!!
"
Kurnis wrote:
"
I will never buy any supporter packs or mtx again, i don't want ppl who made this get paid ever in life.

I wasn't going to get a supporter pack, but after these awesome notes and your comment, I will buy both $60 packs. Just for you <3

Yeah I won't the specific team right now in these notes have no idea what they're doing in anyway shape or form.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
why is it everytime i read some nerfs i see those being directed to eirikeiken builds?(permastun jugg, The Bootleg Firecracker Build v3.0)
¬_¬
So many people bitching because they cant play their same dual wield
build theyve been playing the last 6 leagues plus. here is an idea. Go fucking play a new build. Enjoy the game for its evolution. And yes, Herald stacking is broken, hence the reason it was so insanely expensive to build. People stop lying to yourself. Meta is meant to change. have fun exploring it.
Last edited by ColeonePS on Jun 16, 2020, 12:24:12 AM
Year 2020 stil not "my own build" for end game but more to follow "league build"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info