Slay Harvest's Ultimate Boss and Win A Laptop Provided by Alienware!

"
JesterEdgar wrote:
I can't do big bosses since I crash :/

the irony is the people's pc who can handle the end game boss don't need the laptop.

#unpopular opinion

Yeah who knew playing a constantly updated game on 5+ year old outdated hardware doesn't work out so well
Why are people so depressing in this forum and on the reddit lol it's so saddening.
Would feel so bad to be a ggg employee to work harder than any other company of this industry and having such negative return from your community that you listen probably way too much than they deserve.

To vanquish without perils is to triumph without glory.
Last edited by Arcanist_ on Jul 13, 2020, 1:59:18 PM
The reason people are sad is because the prize is only for "very few" who play sickly. If you play 8 hours (in quarantine it is possible) each day you can't win and play 20 hours w 2 hours to sleep and 2 hours to eat and go to the bathroom is ... unhealthy.

I thank GGG for this game which is very good, but these awards are clearly unattainable if you are not a POE professional

Thanks GGG for this great game.

Ty google translate
too lazy to play a video game. that statement makes me chuckle.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
"
Mourisson wrote:
Last time I properly played this game was a year ago.

It's strange that you think you're qualified to make an accurate statement about the current state of the game.

To GGG: Regarding the timeline, you state that the cut-off date to enter is the 29th, which is 10 days after league start, but you also state that we're only qualified to win if we accomplish the task 'within the first week'. That's a 3-day difference. Please clarify.
Last edited by MorgueFLB on Jun 17, 2020, 6:04:41 AM
"
Oscrix wrote:
Looks like Alkaizer's getting a Laptop

I hope he wins it, then sets it on fire for a youtube video
"
LowestOne wrote:
Forgive me if this has been asked before, (I did quickly look) but can we get a cash reward instead of the laptop?

Edit: is there a page of official rules?
Doubt it can always toss it on Ebay or similar sites.
-Official Forum Dweller-
"
UnLovedOne wrote:
Can i win a mouse ? mine got destroyed clearing the fragments tab ....

Hahahaha... How I know the pain.It’s about time they do a merge option for tabs instead of that “hide remove only” thing
Are private leagues able to win second laptop and MTX?
"
Felozial wrote:
Are private leagues able to win second laptop and MTX?
Obviously Not. Its not listed on there.
-Official Forum Dweller-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info