Slay Harvest's Ultimate Boss and Win A Laptop Provided by Alienware!

pro will win all of them lol
nothing new
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
Arc4na wrote:
If i'm playing in a SC Private League will I still be eligible for the draw?

read the first post again. no.
Last edited by danteafk on Jun 15, 2020, 6:47:37 PM
I'm in!
ULTRA
Nice! good luck for everyone..
"All that fancy sword swinging when all you need is one good stab."
Why does every tournament or race have to be hardcore... :(
Take note of the timestamp when this prize is won GGG, then try and consider those of us that have Full-Time jobs, but still no-life it and play 4-5 hours a day and all weekend. I have no illusions that ill be able to take this prize (or any like it) as long as the pool is targeted to such a limited and specific pool of players. Have you considered the following pools instead:

Slayed the most (insert end game boss) during league.
Reached highest tooltip DPS with (insert new skill gem) at end of league.
Voted "Coolest garden art" forum contest. (Plant seeds draw picture).
ETC ETC ETC...

Hope that hard-working wage earners do not remain forgotten for long!

Work goers can go and buy the laptop with less effort than the ones needing to compete in stuff like this. Also the sponsor might want the race be over within a week while the league is still hot. If the race was about who kills most or gets highest dps in HC SSF the end result would be the same. You would need hundreds of exalteds for crafting. It is the same 1% of player base who will get there in hc ssf. How to get meaningful race in short time after league start while including ppl that can play only a little? And only 1 clear winner.
"
Hartsa wrote:
Work goers can go and buy the laptop with less effort than the ones needing to compete in stuff like this. Also the sponsor might want the race be over within a week while the league is still hot. If the race was about who kills most or gets highest dps in HC SSF the end result would be the same. You would need hundreds of exalteds for crafting. It is the same 1% of player base who will get there in hc ssf. How to get meaningful race in short time after league start while including ppl that can play only a little? And only 1 clear winner.

Its not about the laptop lol, like at all. Its about feeling like I at least got to participate in the community event. I dunno man, I got no answers. Good luck to those who participate.
To everyone saying “How about we get some microtransactions for free for non-racers” You got them. You get them all the time. Every single league you get 3 for challenges, completely free. And they actually look pretty damn good, so stop complaining.

To everyone saying “People with full time jobs have no chance” Yes you do. I have a full time job, yet I can be in maps on Saturday. Red maps on Sunday. And then a few hours a day to get me to end game bosses and another weekend to clean up any mistakes. Plenty youtube videos explaining how to do all of it. And I am no great player, I suck at fast-paced encounters, but I learn. If you can’t, then you don’t lack skill, you lack knowledge of the game. Knowledge how to make a successful build, how to get to certain content, and I’m sorry, this is going to hurt, but you are just too lazy to learn it, cause all the info is on the internet.

Here you have a great event where the pros can race for a guaranteed price, creating interesting content to watch for normal players while we spend a couple dozen hours in the first 9 days to get to the last boss and then keep dying until we kill it. If you think you should be pooled for a €2000 prize after playing a video game for 10 hours or so in a over a week or for being bad at it, then there isn’t really much help for you.
Can i win a mouse ? mine got destroyed clearing the fragments tab ....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info