Harvest Challenge Rewards

Looking really nice this league. Was hoping for some kind of flower pet, but that portal is superb.
They all look ok. Nothing special but not bad either. Certainly better than Delirium.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
"
bwam wrote:
"
dachoppa wrote:
"
bwam wrote:
Where is the new skill tree.

Wasn't it Chris who said say players should get the new tree ASAP? So we can start planning?

Pfsh.

they are probably changing the oils for annoints since they are, unfortunately, adding another tier of oil somewhere in the middle.

Wait, really? Why would they do this? Ugh.

Because the are not enough oils to create enough unique combo's of 3 to assign a combo to every notable
Footprints are meh, cloak is 9/10, portal 8/10

Overall excellent rewards I'd say

HYPE
nice
nice nicee ill do 36 again in ssf!
Portal is pretty sweet.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
My favorite is the footprints, portal would be sick with my new hideout too
"
bwam wrote:

Wait, really? Why would they do this? Ugh.
Cuz they ran out of oil combos and we couldn't anoint new nodes like the one for ballista totems. And they're adding more nodes again.

"
cronus wrote:
"
Viktranka wrote:
I call it "0 challenge gang is jealous".

yep, we casual players have to pay for the same mtx others get for free by just playing the same game with more free time.
You don't "have to pay" for anything and in fact, you haven't. Not a single supporter pack to your name, imagine crying about a game you play completely for free and contributed a round 0$ out of your wallet.

If you can't do 12 challenges in 3 months that "hardcores" can do in 1 day, then you aren't a "casual" player, you're just not playing at all.

Do you also go to work and get a paycheck for doing nothing all day just sitting and complaining? Then we'd all wish we'd have that job too.

pretty nice but as a farmer I need
Straw Hat + Coir Raincoat + Scarecrow Backattachment
Last edited by lemoncl on Jun 11, 2020, 9:01:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info