New and Changed Slam Skills in Path of Exile: Harvest

ggg Please give me a mirror drop this leauge thanks !
"
Kaed0x wrote:
Can we get leap slam to be usable unarmed? it's kinda depressing having to use flame dash or just dash on an attacks build. also for gods sake let whirling blades pass through terrain like other dashes do

I disagree with this for whirling blades. The whole point of having different movement skills is to deviate and have different uses for each one. If all movement skills have the same utility, then what is the point?

The unarmed for Leap Slam could be cool though. Even though.... it kinda should tie into a weapon you are slamming with, otherwise its just a leap, know what i mean?

Maybe if they add like an animation to it that kinda feels like those "falling punch" attacks. Perhaps.
Last edited by HazaRdReborN on Jun 11, 2020, 8:50:34 AM
My honest feedback is;

All the videos are too awkward to watch simply because slam skills are too slow...

That is a reason why no one wants to use them after the nerf on multi strike for 3.7
"
Ondrugs wrote:
"
bish1k wrote:
Here, slam skills, farm three times slower than you would otherwise, you are welcome!

If i want to care for speed, I just don't play skills with low attack speed and go for something faster? Like Frostblades or wildstrike?

Yes, but then again, what's the point of investing into a slow build, when hyper clear builds can handle every single target content ingame as well.
Game should be balanced to support diversity, so slam is beefy now, downside is the speed, where is the weakness of fast characters other than having to dodge every now and then (unless you invest enough to 1shot everything ofc)?
"
bish1k wrote:
"
Ondrugs wrote:
"
bish1k wrote:
Here, slam skills, farm three times slower than you would otherwise, you are welcome!

If i want to care for speed, I just don't play skills with low attack speed and go for something faster? Like Frostblades or wildstrike?

Yes, but then again, what's the point of investing into a slow build, when hyper clear builds can handle every single target content ingame as well.
Game should be balanced to support diversity, so slam is beefy now, downside is the speed, where is the weakness of fast characters other than having to dodge every now and then (unless you invest enough to 1shot everything ofc)?

The point is simple. Because you enjoy slower more immersive gameplay from time to time.

I mean, one could argue the opposite, whats the point of doing fast builds that you can't even see what is going on after a point. (And don't say farming things, it literally makes no difference if you have farmed 1ex or 100 if you play the game to enjoy it).

Just saying.

Personally I enjoy both, and love the change of pace to slower "beefcake" characters. Its like the feeling of playing with a ninja and then playing with a barbarian, if you know what I mean.

I mean after a point, speed in PoE starts to become ridiculously fast and starts to kill the fun of it all for me.
Do we get a look at the gems themselves so we can see the tags??????
Deezy
I have a question: Am I the only one to have troubles with items, area and levers interaction when I have a warcry on my M1 movement button?
It really makes warcry very clunky to use. It's like you want to click an item but it activates the warcry and go to location. It's not picking the item. If warcry is in cooldown, then the item is clickable.
looks great!
How about a juggernaut ascedancy with increased aoe/ damage / damage reduction / less atk speed (while using 2-handed weapons) to promote the heavy hitting slow atk skills.If i want to go zoom zoom i choose other ascendacy i feel like its time to give some changes to jugernauts dmg ofc with the downside of reduced atk speed to it , so it will not be broken with other skills or even make it as a Slam skill ascedancy node only
Last edited by Dragothjim on Jun 11, 2020, 10:41:07 AM
damn THICC

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info