Preview of Harvest Crafting Options

Oh nyo, Niko, not like this.
F
"
HazaRdReborN wrote:
"
Sammael wrote:
ugh i hate jun and betrayal

pls remove the syndicate from the core !!!!

Just cause you hate it? wtf? who cares what you hate? just don't play it.

Betrayal is awesome. Whoever doesn't like it can simply.... not play it.

What a douche. "Remove a mechanic that i don't like even though I can ignore it and it doesn't effect me regardless if others like it"...

I completely agree. Betrayal is one of the best parts of the game.
Anyone knows, how close to release the patchnotes come out normaly?
really?
so long to post 2 photos?
theres more info in the trailer video

=/
Well like always ... 2-3 days before league starts :-) be patient guys :-)
"
Koheleth wrote:
This is cool, crafting...again. Seems EVERY league is centered around crafting. Can we get some epic new bosses soon that drop loot worthy of farming? Don't get me wrong, crafting is great - YET - I miss some of the grinding that I used to do way back in Diablo 2 (Mephisto runs...Pindleskin, tower farming) and in my opinion, these types of boss style farming is severely lacking in PoE!

You might want to take a look at the current league. That is exclusively about farming and has no inherent crafting mechanic at all.
... Chris where is niko? ... ... Chris..?
While i'm quietly excited that i can make my own strong gear instead of relying on trading for any power progression, i can't shake the feeling that the novelty of crafting will wear off very quickly for me and all i'll be left with in maps is whatever zana mission or scarab i added to the map..

Skill reworks and warcrys do look extremely fun though.
also GGG strongly states "this leagues crafting will be so strong it will likely break the game" but i'm afraid i just don't buy it.

The most fun and powerful crafting tools are always exclusively gated behind extremely arduous mechanics or so rare you will likely never see them once in a league unless you min max like a maniac or play all day like a you know what.

please prove me wrong ggg
Goodbye white maps...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info