Preview of Harvest Crafting Options

I thought I was going to read this thread and get proven wrong about Harvest being boring and not introducing anything innovative. Maybe next time.

It's still practically standard.
So with Zana's mission crafting I can sacrifice a map to get at least 3 new ones ? Sounds legit :p
Hm, these are the more exotic ones? If that's actually so, it looks a little underwhelming, to be honest. I'm sure there will be more cool crafting options than just these and the ones in the previews or the frame by frame trailer video?

Also, please tell me that you will put some fun, exciting to strive for craft mods like in Synthesis, for example, you had a chance of getting "Onslaught" that you could craft on armor or my favorite craft mod "Enemies Explode Dealing % of their life as physical damage"

PLEASE bring these crafts back somehow in Harvest. Or at least, bring back crafts that are similar in terms of popularity/usefulness or people wanting to actually get the craft or even better ones. That would be amazing
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
Last edited by MLGonthorian on Jun 9, 2020, 8:35:12 PM
This is awesome
#nooblivesmatter
sexy
pog
Feels like people would just use the lowest tier catalysts and oils for a shot at higher ones with some of these crafting options?
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Sammael wrote:
ugh i hate jun and betrayal

pls remove the syndicate from the core !!!!

gitgud
"
RIP Niko

Why rip Niko??? Niko isn't going anywhere!!
"
iamnotspock wrote:
Sacrifice a map to gain Niko missions ?

I'm sure that's 1 of the choices. GGG is just giving you a sample of the 200 available....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info