Path of Exile: Harvest FAQ

"
sbexile wrote:

I spend a lot of money on games just not much on POE as its too focused on the 1%

Same, 100%.

Crafting in PoE is a crapshoot waste of currency and time. Some people have mastered the reduction of false rolls but even they get trashed more often than not. OFC they certainly won't admit it.
Those that figure out exploits or loopholes say nothing and rake in the EZ currency... until GGG catches on and fixes it, but does nothing to the exploiters.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
"
Yes. Tending your garden from the earliest stages of the game provides powerful benefits to both leveling and end-game characters. We want the items you craft to be very powerful and to provide a huge boost for getting through the storyline content.

Harvest crafts effectively allow you to Exalt your gear while leveling (alongside dozens of other similar powerful outcomes), which is unprecedented in Path of Exile.

Finally! So many leagues are best left untouched until you reach maps because non meta builds just cant do them in a beneficial way.

Even if harvest is not fully integrated I hope the small scale leveling crafting remains.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
I think, if your league mechanic needs a FAQ... Then your league mechanic is a bit too complex.

Either that, or you haven't done a good enough job explaining it in the first place.
ooh! 'member when PoE was good and fun? i 'member!
"
How do I get Tier 2 seeds?
Monsters that emerge from Tier 1 plants have a chance to drop Tier 2 seeds when slain. The same principle applies for Tier 3 and Tier 4 seeds.

Talisman vibes. Hopefully they aren't too rare.
Last edited by KRUHKS on Jun 4, 2020, 11:50:12 PM
"
iHaku wrote:
"
In Harvest, you'll be able to find a seed cache in each area. When you're within a certain range of it, roots will appear beneath your feet and point you toward it to help you easily locate it. Open the cache, collect the seeds and enter Oshabi's portal to plant them in the garden alongside collectors.

please explain to me why doing the initial collection is a thing we have to do? Cant you add a "Seed Storage" or whatever into the garden that we can collect the seeds from?

From how i understood it, we are disincentivised to imidiatly putting down all seeds we find anyway, and instead are encouraged to plan out the garden and then put down lots of seeds at once. so why whould i even want to have to pick up the seeds and enter the garden in the first place? Just put them in a storage unit passively whenever we find a seed cluster.

We already know how this is going to end, people will complain that they have to use extra stash space to store the seeds, because you once again "forgot" to add them to a stash tab (untill you release a seed tab for $ 2-3 weeks later)

Stash tabs or placeholders for league mechanic stuff are only added after league goes core. And even then we sometimes dont get it for like 2 leagues ahead. Like oils and catalysts. Never ever was a stash tab added mid league for that league. Stop spreading fake news kek.
The only thing that scares me is that there are 14 days before opening and half of answers is like "we are still working on it"...
Usually there should be additinal 2 weeks after everything is ready for internal testing. If there will not be any quality test, we may face with same situationa as with voices...
"
sbexile wrote:
Sales pitch for exalting levelling rares im not sure I see the value. Most rares are garbage to pick up with 2-3 stats you dont want. If they culled the light radius and other garbage stats to make them craft additions only you would have much more valuable rare bases to start crafting with. So adding one more stat improves it marginally is my guess.

Anyway Im a total crafting noob, never used an exalt on a craft as I never earn that currency that i can throw it away. POE has a lot of strengths but stubbornly wants crafting to be the way you get stuff or trade for most of us plebs.

Give us full blown blueprint recipes for actual items with a new rarity type of item and now you have poeple genuinely excited for a change. So what if it it stops the no-life streamer from making 300 exalts every league.

I spend a lot of money on games just not much on POE as its too focused on the 1%

If you are leveling an attack build, being able to exalt a phys or added elemental damage mod on your weapon is HUGE because like you said, most rares are pretty poor.

Crafting is a huge part of the game, The currency of the game is literally craftign base. It's always about crafting in the end. That's what the whole game is based on.

Translation:

Q: Is it Farmville?
A: No.

Q: Are you sure it's not Farmville?
A: Yes.

Q: 100% sure?
A: Yes.
I am a shadow. I was born the youngest daughter of a respected family, raised to fight, weep and bleed for God and the Order. I would have died to keep my mouth shut. Professional integrity, it's called. That lord sang a different tune once I had taken their children.
"
JjjaMarcussS wrote:
The only thing that scares me is that there are 14 days before opening and half of answers is like "we are still working on it"...
Usually there should be additinal 2 weeks after everything is ready for internal testing. If there will not be any quality test, we may face with same situationa as with voices...

Yeah it worries me too.

If they don't know whether map mods should affect the monsters, that means they are already balanced around NOT having map mods, and they could be completely broken with map mods.

Unless the reward is beyond great and it's not just synthesis bosses when they first allowed map mods to affect them, then expect them to be harvested on white maps just like doing a blight map.
Let's Go. We are ready :) Ty for your Work GGG!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info