Path of Exile: Harvest FAQ

hope for new lab reward system and different way to obtain/win uniq emperor jewels
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Is there going to be a way to simply harvest all mature plants, like a "Harvest Mature Plants" button or node located in the garden. Especially given that higher rewards a linked to the number of monsters killed at the same time killing everything that is ready would be advantageous, or at least make sure the "short time to click harvest" is enough to click all the packs that you would have ready.

Super excited for the new league can't wait!!!!
One More Day...
Guys, please add a new tab for oils, metamorph stuff and Delirium stuff, call it however, like League specific tab, but add it please, it's way too much to handle in normal tabs.
You show a tendency to dismiss others as unimportant.© All-mighty, worldwide respected, High forum knight, sir 鬼殺し
I thank GGG for the years (5 ½) of fun it has given me, but I feel that from the last year to today the evolution of the game has no longer followed my enjoyment.
I will not be writing a wall of text to explain my reasons, which may or may not be shared, of what I liked and what I did not like about this game (and none of this concerns the next league).

I wish you well for your future GGG work, I hope to see (maybe come back) POE2 better in many respects than the current POE.
so what i understand we can just delete syndicate. and change so called harvest crafting mehanic to syndicate crafting theyr hideouts are prefect for so called gardening crafting

but i really rreally dont like the idea of gardening to craft.
i like the new crafting option. but i really dislike how its implemended and name calling.. there is already games out there its called farmville.

i want to run thru maps fast as i can killing as many i could. but this is big stop after stop
fk archnemesis.
I don't know what to think of this. I already skipped Delirium and was looking forward to next league, but the concept of planting seeds and all this garden stuff makes me associate it with a Farmville game. Grow your garden, upgrade your plants, and other boring stuff never appealed to me. I really hope it's not what I think it's is going to be.
Harvest the weed then smoke the weed yaah !! harvest league what's next ? :))) path of exile versus zombies ? :)) farm family simulator ? ^^
Last edited by _DrStone_ on Jun 7, 2020, 3:03:11 AM
I hope you can do better in color

And can we consider something for color-blind players

I know there are some color blind players playing POE

Some games have color blind mode

I am not sure if it works

But I hope POE can do better
Wow... Hey what're you playing!? I'm playing Path of Exile, it's a dark game, bit like Diablo III but better IMO. Dude you plating seeds!? Oh yeah you go farming and plant seeds and then they grow, eventually you harve... Dude, you should play farm simulator!

BUT!? - Think Isolation has gotten the Devs day-dreaming about being outside. Path of exile - Farming!! out soon, Anticipated no one EVER...

And i thought Delerium was bad... I'll skip this expansion - See you in 3 months for Path of exile vs Zombies
yeah!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info