Path of Exile: Harvest FAQ

Last edited by deceitfulredeyes on Sep 14, 2021, 3:49:43 PM
"
"
pphnx wrote:
"
DropBearAntix wrote:
I think, if your league mechanic needs a FAQ... Then your league mechanic is a bit too complex.

Either that, or you haven't done a good enough job explaining it in the first place.

League mechanic needs a FAQ because ppl havent played yet and wondering it.

That's all.

If you want to understand every little thing about the league mechanic from the teaser go play D3.

i mean the video tells you just about everything if you actually watched it you would know

How do I get Tier 2 seeds?
Can I access my stash in the garden?
Do your map mods affect the monsters in your garden?
Can Delirium affect the monsters in your garden?

Peopple are wondering about the ansewrs of this questions.
What is the bad thing about the answering this questions?
Last edited by deceitfulredeyes on Sep 14, 2021, 3:50:33 PM
Last edited by deceitfulredeyes on Sep 14, 2021, 3:50:15 PM
I've been doing some planning in excel and I have some open questions.

"
A Lifeforce Collector is required in order to extract the Lifeforce from a Tier 1 plant, which feeds into a Condenser to generate Condensed Lifeforce. This is then fed into Tier 2 or higher seeds via a Dispenser in order for them to become harvestable.

Do all 3 of this connections (LFC > C, C >D, D > LFC) require a Stanchion?

"
A Tier {Tier} Seed states "Requires {Quantity} {Type} Units of Condensed Lifeforce per Growth Cycle"

Does a Tier {Tier} Seed require {Tier -1} Condensed Lifeforce, or is it any Tier of Lifeforce?

Thanks,
Can you put some plant monsters in the map? Even just around the seed cashe would be nice. I really don't want it to feel like I'm playing standard.
Last edited by Gid_PathofExile on Jun 5, 2020, 10:25:51 PM
"
Can you put some plant monsters in the map? Even just around the seed cashe would be nice. I really don't want it to feel like I'm playing standard.

That's the downside for me too.
Will feel like standard,5 minutes every 4-5 maps plants harvest and back again.
Will the Oshabi npc have any story arc tie in with Einhar at all? Seems like she is the female version of Einhar in a way lol
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
This will be good league :D. I just have hope that this league will be not rich as delirium or blight. Give us poor league and let us play more than month. In delirium we had full builds, all content after 2/3 weeks or even earlier.
"
This will be good league :D. I just have hope that this league will be not rich as delirium or blight. Give us poor league and let us play more than month. In delirium we had full builds, all content after 2/3 weeks or even earlier.

imagine there are players not having time for even 15 or 20 hours playing each week ... not to talk about no-lifers doing 80+

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info