New Brand Gems and Brand Changes in Path of Exile: Harvest

Brand Recall still instantly moves your Brands to you and activates them, but no longer refreshes the Brand's duration.

i am no longer excited about brands lol. back to traps and mines i guess
Last edited by GodGamerGobi on Jun 3, 2020, 9:08:05 PM
RIP brands and RIP brand MTX
"lets add a bunch of cool brand stuff and then make brands feel like complete shit to play lmao"
IGN: Microwave
Diggy Dank
i cant use brands they just sit on the ground 90% of the time and rarely attach to stuff even if i cast it right on a boss. Or cant they stick to bosses? ping and desink ruin them for me. Or maybe if they go to stuff i cant see it.
it also ruin channel skills. channel skills highligt the most how bad the ping and desink is for me. you watch it on the smallest size for a few sec then out of nowere it a giant ring.
So the development team said we want a bunch of new brands added to the game....but we don’t want people to play them.

How could we accomplish this?

They did a really good figuring out the solution.
Damn they took brands from being the best spell set in the game to trash, just the archmage nerf would be balanced but the destroyed duration, and the fact they don't clear anymore they return to the original cast spot once they kill RIP brands maybe see you again in a year or even POE 2
rip brands
Rip brands? :S
Oh shit the players are having fun again, can't have that. Hey guys! GGG here to drop just a "small" update.

"
Brand Recall no longer refreshes the Brand's duration.

"
Brands now return to their original or recalled location when dropped by monsters, rather than the dropped monster's location.

All jokes aside brands are now unplayable and will feel clunky to play. Why would anyone use Arcanist Brand if you to have to cast the brand every fucking pack now?? I might as well just self cast the fucking skill and not take the DMG and AOE nerfs of using the brand. its like playing a totem build now but hey guess what you have dmg nerfs. lmao Xd

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info