New Brand Gems and Brand Changes in Path of Exile: Harvest

Why Brand recall change? If archmage support was problem, nerfing it or event removing it was better than Brand Recall change. It was rly nice in SSF with closest possible mechanic when mapped to LMB to autobombers from standard/trade leagues.

I think new possible playable brands style will be with Pledge of Hands and they can be O.K.
But why use them instead of mines? This will be hard question to solve.
What did brands do to deserve this? Nothing changed in the past few leagues but it only took a broken archmage support to nerf brands into the underworld. And I guess none will bother using archmage from now on even if it manage to avoid the nerf hammer.
GGG : "Let's make new brand skill that are looking really cool"

also GGG : "but don't forget to destroy brand themselve too"
Brand League
looks awesome.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Jun 5, 2020, 12:56:37 AM

Brands with nerfed detachment range and no duration refresh = mines lol.

"
Razzenit wrote:

Brands with nerfed detachment range and no duration refresh = mines lol.

Worse. With mines you can prestack them for insanse single target damage. And they have the detonate function implemented in them. If you use the new brand recall, especially with the new brands in order to "detonate" them you are investing one or more precious gem slots to basically do what a miner does in a worse fashion and without the benefit of prestacking
When will you give console players the PC UI? I feel bad for them having to use a terrible console one, and it could be nearly a straight rip. Seriously, it makes no sense some games choose that awful one for it, there's no reason at all, other than to make the game uglier.
"
Hans_Rudi wrote:
Came for the Comments, wasn't disappointed, but really guys the overall changes seem very reasonable and mostly counter the broken archmage build. Maybe recall not refreshing duration anymore is a bit much but you can just cast your brands again as they have a very fast cast time anyway and brands were never meant to be cast once and dragged through the whole map.

I feel like that´s the first good comment i´ve read on this post.
"
Nekrezus wrote:
It's pretty fun to see people complaining about this. Brand will be play and it's gonna be good. There are plenty of possibilities now. I just don't understand why everyone crying while we have the chance to discover and experiment new features again and gain. Seriously fart and go on, it will be fun.

Thanks GGG :D

It´s because people love the easy way about a build. They want to destroy the content with nothing than 1-2 buttons. That´s why they also crying about melee. Melee is fine the popular skills are the problem and prob the 2handed weapons.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info