Path of Exile: Harvest Teasers

"
jordan02 wrote:
Lol, again for spell builds... bored, there is no good things about melee builds pure physical for example.. swords, two hand mace axe are totally useless and GGG give us nothing.

Ok its fun for some players to play spell builds and kill everything, but other wants to play with swords, maces, axes...

Give us something about it.

The problem is not dealing damage as melee with dual wielding its completely fine at the moment. The problem is the variety of skills you can use with those. There are outclassing skills like cyclone for example. The problem are the skills not the weapon types. Well 2-handed weapons are useless indeed in that point i agree.
And look at this timeless, do we have something good for melee ?

Oh yes, there is again the block character who is now doubled so there will be a lot of new gladiator nice -.- again the same build

Ofc again ES regen.

Who can tell me where is the timeless for make a melee build decent like 2H like juggernault berzker?
"One aura 50% mana reserved" lol then u take gladiator, u have 50% block doubled and the aura.
So you have an advantage between this and a jugg who dont care about block just damage.

Maybe GGG really NEED to upgrade a LOT of skill like : GroundSlam, Cleave... idk maybe you have idea about some skill to upgrade if you play with them.
"
jordan02 wrote:
Lol, again for spell builds... bored, there is no good things about melee builds pure physical for example.. swords, two hand mace axe are totally useless and GGG give us nothing.

Ok its fun for some players to play spell builds and kill everything, but other wants to play with swords, maces, axes...

Give us something about it.

They haVE some tweaks for 2 h build - harder hitters as opposed to speedhitters, buffed warcries and slams.
I go 2 hands build marauder this league.
Yo 2 hands!!
YEAAAH more splinters !

Last edited by NeoG on Jun 5, 2020, 5:00:24 AM
Spoiler
"
jordan02 wrote:
And look at this timeless, do we have something good for melee ?

Oh yes, there is again the block character who is now doubled so there will be a lot of new gladiator nice -.- again the same build

Ofc again ES regen.

Who can tell me where is the timeless for make a melee build decent like 2H like juggernault berzker?
"One aura 50% mana reserved" lol then u take gladiator, u have 50% block doubled and the aura.
So you have an advantage between this and a jugg who dont care about block just damage.

Maybe GGG really NEED to upgrade a LOT of skill like : GroundSlam, Cleave... idk maybe you have idea about some skill to upgrade if you play with them.

Patience, Exile.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
MORE PRIVATE LEAGUEE MODIFIERS PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Prometheus' Armory will be a fun card. It's not actually very strong but it will pose an interesting crafting puzzle.

"How the hell do I get a synergistic combination of mods on this Redeemer/Elder Gavel? Can it even be done?"
Le Toucan Will Return
Watch someone turn in a set of PA and get a Copper Sword.
"
ekaye wrote:
Watch someone turn in a set of PA and get a Copper Sword.

There's really intense weighting against getting the very low level bases at endgame. Have a look how rare Shaper Simple Robes are (if you ever wanted a meme Tabula...)

It will no doubt happen in the new league but there will likely be 50 Gavels for every Stone Hammer from this card.
Le Toucan Will Return

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info