Path of Exile: Harvest Teasers

Two-Handed Weapons

The Traitor keystone
Gain 4 Flask Charges per empty Flask Slot every 5 seconds

Err... who would even bother with this?
So optimally you have 1 useful flask and 4 empty slots meaning you would gain 20 charges (typically one use) every 5 seconds.

Or you can just kill a butt load of monsters and refill all 5 of your flasks every 1-2 seconds.

I guess it's pitched at single bosses where adds are hard to come by, and it does theoretically give you a single flask that would be always up, but I just can't see it being that useful.
"
The Traitor keystone
Gain 4 Flask Charges per empty Flask Slot every 5 seconds

Err... who would even bother with this?
So optimally you have 1 useful flask and 4 empty slots meaning you would gain 20 charges (typically one use) every 5 seconds.

Or you can just kill a butt load of monsters and refill all 5 of your flasks every 1-2 seconds.

I guess it's pitched at single bosses where adds are hard to come by, and it does theoretically give you a single flask that would be always up, but I just can't see it being that useful.
This is quite good for Sirus. You can do worms shananigans between phases, to be able to use vaal skills - including vaal breach.
Last edited by 6_din_49 on Jun 17, 2020, 6:22:51 PM
I have no idea why I read this thread as "Path of Exile: Harvest TEARS"

but back to the topic, let'sss goooooo booooois
Honor is in the challenge. Pride, in the victory.
HOOOOLY FFFF*** that shield is pretty. and i was planning to play spectral shield throw this league too! i need to buy a skin transfer now
"
Thror2k5 wrote:
HOOOOLY FFFF*** that shield is pretty. and i was planning to play spectral shield throw this league too! i need to buy a skin transfer now

ya its definitely best looking shield

actually that entire armor set looks pretty sweet
"
xMustard wrote:
"
Thror2k5 wrote:

ya its definitely best looking shield

actually that entire armor set looks pretty sweet

the armor set is 4 separate MTX. The shield however, is better than any MTX that already exists.
What I don't understand is why GGG can't seem to comprehend adding a button in the UI options section to let us disable this STUPIDLY FUCKED-UP and IDIOTIC "temporary league inherits your standard league tab setup" nightmare!
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Oh, thanks for reminding me! I'd forgotten about that cluster :(

I'm actually getting real close to not playing this league at all. I'm experiencing an overwhelming sensation of "You vill have fun our vay, and zat is an order!". It's feeling like less of a sandbox and more of a pillbox.
sick reveals

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info