Path of Exile: Harvest Teasers

いい加減せっかくのascendancy固有スキルを
more damage何ていうクソなものに変えるな
見ててイライラする

more damageは一番いらないし一番つまらない
I'm so sad about the Chieftain changes...I get a feel that sustaining charges on bosses with tectonic will be almost impossible, forcing us to either play with enduring cry and or Tidebreaker stun build...Not cool GGG.
Nice, they just killed tectonic slam chieftain, amazing job guys, make chieftain even worse than it was before, you removed its damage and it's charge generation.

By gods I hope "Tawhoa,Forest's strength" is exactly the same like it was before,and just called a specific name, otherwise it's going to be the most dead ascendancy within the game,
just so you know generating endurance charges through kills is no reliable way to get your build going within boss fights, just remove charge generation through kills from ascendancies in every way and manner, its just waste of skill points...

I hope I am wrong, otherwise it's going to be jugg for this league..
Last edited by IceKingLP on Jun 16, 2020, 9:18:25 PM
Noooooo... WarBringer 25% recover for hc players was nice for survivability...
We dont give af about more damage or rage we already have it easily with others ascendaries -.-

Thx ggg now i wont play berz as i wanted to do for this league in hc
"
mono1234 wrote:
I'm so sad about the Chieftain changes...I get a feel that sustaining charges on bosses with tectonic will be almost impossible, forcing us to either play with enduring cry and or Tidebreaker stun build...Not cool GGG.

Or use the breach portal skill on a boss encounter. :p
My poor Berserker.

25 rage gives you 75% more damage (assuming you have taken the triple rage node) as well as some speed and movement speed, and you can sacrifice that for 50% more damage?

sounds like a loss in damage to me but I could be wrong.

The loss of heal hurts too but that is because warcries no longer share a cooldown so too easy to abuse.
"
Path of Exile: Harvest introduces a small quality of life feature that allows you to hide your Remove Only tabs!

thankyou
A
Inevitability threshold jewel . What have you done with this jewel? It used to be " Removes half of the monsters , in the area " .
"
My poor Berserker.

25 rage gives you 75% more damage (assuming you have taken the triple rage node) as well as some speed and movement speed, and you can sacrifice that for 50% more damage?

sounds like a loss in damage to me but I could be wrong.

The loss of heal hurts too but that is because warcries no longer share a cooldown so too easy to abuse.

I guess you can regain that lost rage while keeping the 50% more buff, so potentially 125% more for 25 rage sacrified + 25 rage regain? si it's like a lesser extension to the rage cap
The Chainbreaker Timeless jewel teaser is missing in the list btw

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info