Forget about Diablo or Torchlight, Chris' real fear is Cyberpunk 2077!

"
Raycheetah wrote:
I like crisp, juicy apples. I also like oranges. =^[.]^=

OMG Apples, love Apples.
OT - Mrs has already informed that I am buying CyberPunk when it comes out.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Here's what's going to happen: CyberPunk is going to be a decent enough game — not amazing, but solid — when it comes out but elements of its plot are going to be controversial enough to provoke a "cancel culture" backlash. Discussion about the game on this forum will be highly moderated for a couple weeks, then it'll go back to not mattering. But this will poison the game's initial launch and make it far underperform expectations.

At least that's how I'm placing my bets.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Here's what's going to happen: CyberPunk is going to be a decent enough game — not amazing, but solid — when it comes out but elements of its plot are going to be controversial enough to provoke a "cancel culture" backlash.

That sounds even more fun! :D

"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Discussion about the game on this forum will be highly moderated for a couple weeks, then it'll go back to not mattering

Damn it! You ruined it... :/
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Discussion about anything on this forum will be highly moderated to the benefit of exactly no one

Fixed.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Discussion about anything on this forum will be highly moderated to the benefit of Karen's schadenfreude.
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
Fixed.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Discussion about anything on this forum will be highly moderated to the benefit of Karen's schadenfreude.
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
Fixed.

Who is Karen?
"
Rexeos wrote:
Who is Karen?
If I were to be petty and vindictive, I'd say that "ch" is sometimes pronounced with a "k" sound, like "chimera" instead of "cheese." But Charan doesn't deserve that anymore, I reckon. Nor do the thousands of completely reasonable women who happen to have that given name, come to think of it.

But in any case, it's a meme. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karen_(slang)
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jun 6, 2020, 9:47:46 AM
I have to drop in again.

Apperently, You can customize your Ding Dong in Cyberpunk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v329PGg3jSg

We sure have glory day´s in gaming. Leaves the question if it will have consequenzes in the rpg aspekts, ;D
TL III released as EA at Steam, June 13th 20.

Dont think there should be any remote fear considering the current state of the product. The launch week (and reviews) makes even Wolcen's unfortunate start look good.

Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Jun 15, 2020, 12:00:48 AM
How you possibly compare Diablo with Cybunk? Two differnt genes game man. According to this article : to yen, Cyberpunk still be in develope, unknown release date.
Last edited by yensaodailammoc on Jun 17, 2020, 7:30:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info