[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

Thank you!

Thanks Puppy!

Look at what I got for 50c after using your advice. There is some nice stuff out there, I should not have been ignoring this (and look at the roll on the shield itself!)

We are so over capped in spell block this works well. This tops off my chaos res and gives me some breathing room when I want to change out some other gear.

Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Nov 9, 2021, 7:13:32 PM
very nice :D

Remember you can recolor using tainted chromatic orbs
Last edited by Chubbypuppy on Nov 9, 2021, 7:22:11 PM
"
Chubbypuppy wrote:
very nice :D

Remember you can recolor using tainted chromatic orbs

yeah! I tried but they all failed :) LOL

I went back to the tried and true bench to craft these to what I wanted. Just a few vaal orbs extra. :)
I realize our best in slot amulet likely will have both plus 1 to fire skill and plus 1 to intelligence skill gem.
"
Physium wrote:
I realize our best in slot amulet likely will have both plus 1 to fire skill and plus 1 to intelligence skill gem.

That would be a dream. Those can be uber expensive to get decent other stats on.

It is more hopeful to find an end game amulet with one of those stats and still maintain our resists and attributes.
If necessary, sacrificing a passive tree point for 30 dex or str would be worth it for another 10-12% more damage for such an amulet

I was considering getting the new MTX, but a comment on the youtube reminded me that the blue flame MTX has an overhead indication when you reached 4 and 8th stage of incinerate, which is actually useful. Not sure if the new MTX has it.
Last edited by Chubbypuppy on Nov 9, 2021, 11:00:17 PM
"
Chubbypuppy wrote:
If necessary, sacrificing a passive tree point for 30 dex or str would be worth it for another 10-12% more damage for such an amulet

I was considering getting the new MTX, but a comment on the youtube reminded me that the blue flame MTX has an overhead indication when you reached 4 and 8th stage of incinerate, which is actually useful. Not sure if the new MTX has it.

The regular Incinerate actually has that too, but underneath your char, on the ground.
The new one seems to do the same.
"
"
Physium wrote:

That would be a dream. Those can be uber expensive to get decent other stats on.

It is more hopeful to find an end game amulet with one of those stats and still maintain our resists and attributes.

I decided to go for +1 fire +1 intelligence (just got it). I calculated once I get my resist catalyst done and change my suffix to all elemental resist I should be able to get

130% Fire, 110% cold, 120% lightning and 75% chaos resist, 41K armour, 3400 hp, 4900 energy.

Down to almost no more currency lol.. need to farm again. [Can't even change teh existing charisma to doom of whisper lol but enjoying the higher mana base now]

Edit: Oh ya, i also wanted to say i decided to go to the right path instead of the left for the starting node to solve all mana issue (and it gives me almost 10 mana regen and 400 energy shield at a loss of 7% dps).

The 3 points saved allows me to get a triple resist jewel, so i am no longer dependent on my amulet for resist.
Last edited by Physium on Nov 10, 2021, 5:57:12 AM
"
Physium wrote:

Edit: Oh ya, i also wanted to say i decided to go to the right path instead of the left for the starting node to solve all mana issue (and it gives me almost 10 mana regen and 400 energy shield at a loss of 7% dps).

The 3 points saved allows me to get a triple resist jewel, so i am no longer dependent on my amulet for resist.

great work!

I tried to down load your POB to take a peak but I must have caught it in an in between state.

When you think you have a settled POB, could you post it so that we can look and learn? Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info