A Little Birdie Told Me...

"
Xavderion wrote:
support are meanie doo doo heads

fug de bolis :-DDDDDDDD

Looks like we're OK. Shoof, no probation :D
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
It's not like Support is ever going to care about a tongue-in-cheek joke. Let the kids play, they don't destabilize the regime. Far more worrisome is the careful and considered word of criticism, for that might actually be taken seriously. That must be snuffed out, 'ere it gains traction.
"
Exile009 wrote:
It's not like Support is ever going to care about a tongue-in-cheek joke. Let the kids play, they don't destabilize the regime.
That's what I said earlier. Well, implied.

Cuz being direct with your words is bad for your (forum account's) health.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
Exile009 wrote:
It's not like Support is ever going to care about a tongue-in-cheek joke. Let the kids play, they don't destabilize the regime. Far more worrisome is the careful and considered word of criticism, for that might actually be taken seriously. That must be snuffed out, 'ere it gains traction.

Exactly. I was 99% sure nothing would happen when I made that post.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Exile009 wrote:

Exactly. I was 99% sure nothing would happen when I made that post.

I was speaking much more to bwam than you, tbh. Since he's the one who made this thread with that challenge in mind, albeit I'm pretty sure he wasn't serious either.
Last edited by Exile009 on May 20, 2020, 5:01:04 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

More reason why it's sad that Altnahara is no longer with us. No one made posts quite like him. :\
Last edited by Exile009 on May 20, 2020, 5:04:07 PM
"
Xavderion wrote:
support are meanie doo doo heads

That's one too many doo's. Stepping over the line into the "unnecessarily negative" category. <eek!>
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

More reason why it's sad that Altnahara is no longer with us. No one made posts quite like him. :\

That guy took the conundrum out of the enigma, unwrapped it from the mystery, and folded it into a MiG-29 and supersonically flew that shit right over all our heads.

I have to say I got less than 5% of what he was posting, the rest was just like "huh?" (Uncultured swine! Did not read James Joyce! Or the Necronomicon! *metaphorical fingerwagging*)

I wouldn't be surprised if every post was actually a coded message of pure unbridled protest, the internet forum shitpost version of taking a brown crayon to the Black Book of Carmarthen.

The shoe's on the other foot I guess....
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
"
Xavderion wrote:

dis is fine
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on May 24, 2020, 8:46:09 PM
"
Exile009 wrote:
I was speaking much more to bwam than you, tbh. Since he's the one who made this thread with that challenge in mind, albeit I'm pretty sure he wasn't serious either.

<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info