A Little Birdie Told Me...

... that to criticize Support is to risk Probation. Perhaps not no matter the mode in which it is said, but that is to be discovered! It has to be tested.

The null hypothesis here is that they will do something if I criticize them, bc I don't buy it.

OK, here goes:

*Shakes fist at Support staff!*
I Criticize you, Support!
Do you hear me?
*Shakes fist some more.*

*Scoffs* You won't do anything to me... because you're FEEBLE.

:)
<3
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
Last edited by bwam on May 19, 2020, 7:32:05 PM
Last bumped on May 25, 2020, 3:20:04 AM
I heard from the same little bird. That little bird, and certain other individuals, have a very special place on the list of those to delete and probate whenever possible because reasons.
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
Last edited by aggromagnet on May 19, 2020, 9:04:02 PM
This thread is going places.
Spoiler
Spoiler
Forget I said anything. Let's start over.
Spoiler
Controlled opposition? Da fuq is that?
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on May 19, 2020, 9:33:00 PM
Censored big time..cant even discuss politics... it's private property so they can do what they want tho. I can also never a pay a dime to ppl who censor. Long live the free market.
Git R Dun!
The attitude of censoring with a "heavy hand" will have the opposite effect, and slowly, but steadily will make players not care, and stop being invested into well elaborated opinions on the Forum...

Since the last year, PoE devolved too much for my taste, and it seems with the current rampant censorship, I'll better start playing more Wolcen and Last Epoch, because PoE isn't worthy of my support anymore, and it wasn't since a long time...
PSS: Our almighty TencentGGG overlords are very scrupulous regarding criticizing their abilities to take proper decisions and consider everything "needlessly harsh and condescending"...

Good to know "free speech" doesn't apply in any form or manner on the forums these days...
To make sure I join my fellow posters in this thread that will be put on probation for being critical of our dear GGG host moderators. Moderators, please don't be so heavy handed. It is not good. It is counter productive.

I'll say welcome back after our probation has expired.

P.S. Okay Scrotie probably won't be put on probation but the rest of us are in trouble. :-) (Scrotie is always demonstrating what a wise and intelligent person he is.)
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on May 20, 2020, 1:07:28 AM
"
Turtledove wrote:
P.S. Okay Scrotie probably won't be put on probation but the rest of us are in trouble. :-) (Scrotie is always demonstrating what a wise and intelligent person he is.)
Thanks, that means a lot to me.

I think this thread needs some theme music.
Spoiler
I died a little linking the clean version, but you know what to do.
Molasses edit: WTF YouTube suggestion algorithm
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on May 20, 2020, 1:57:25 AM
support are meanie doo doo heads

fug de bolis :-DDDDDDDD
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Case in point (from the Shagsbeard thread) -

There was nothing particularly eggregious in there. Literally just one sentence about how such experiences seem to be all too common these days. Yet it was removed for being 'needlessly negative'. So yeah, that little birdie is right. The overlords are tiring of indulging the criticism, and know they have all the power (which as usual Aim would defend, since anything goes as long as it's not govt. doing it).

That birdie has apparently suggested Off-Topic simply be shut down several times. I support that suggestion. It isn't even the censorship that bothers me so much, but the pretense. If you can't stand an open forum, stop pretending you do. GGG Support wants to have it both ways. The hypocrisy involved is jarring.
Yup, same message received here ;)
I'm nearly at 8 years and have yet to be put "On Probation".
OT is not what it used to be, and should be quietly put to sleep.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Last edited by DoubleU on May 20, 2020, 11:03:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info