Integrating League Stories into Existing Lore

I'm curious the most of what you'll be able to build upon Synthesis and Harbinger ;)
Still waiting for more storytelling at all. Like more dialogs, CGIs, and deeper lore to all the characters but in a better way then staying in base and check dialog box after dialog box or searching for texts in the wild. And yeah, the Harbinger League was really nice and would be back :) maybe like a paralell univers?

I'd wager 99% of players who make past act dont actually care about the storyline and I'm 100% certain Chris does not feel like wasting money on cinematics that become obsolete once the lore is retrcon is wortwhile expenditures.

IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
on POE2 i whana see some poe beta style hard gameplay. i whana see all minions&bossis hp to be rased like 20x. i beleave the lore will be fantastic. <3 u guys.
What I'd most like to happen in PoE2 is to never have to play in the new [Removed by Support] Atlas that currently exists EVER AGAIN. Please make that happen GGG.
That, that is, is. That, that is not, is not. Is that it? It is.
Last edited by Kane_GGG on May 13, 2020, 3:35:36 AM
More tactic Boss battles (like Sirus meteor mechanic etc). Not only press left mouse bosses.
Please put all the Lores i love them ! I Keep making new Chars and don't get to endgame because i love the lore !!!

I really want more of Torment, Talisman, Nemesis , Beyon ( i ragequited that league … it was the League i started to Play PoE "again" and then suddenly with no lore in HC " you died " to some flipping awesome explosions out of nowhere … ) still love that …. Please put more lore to everything and please use old Zana's voice in some of them . I was fascinated to discover new Maps Hearing her old voice <3
I'd love to hear more about what happens to the Part 1 NPCs that don't appear in Part 2. Grigor and Dialla most of all.

I think the current Atlas is the best ever. With a couple of tweaks it could be even better, but there's so much customisation, it's great. There's a bit of a grind to get up to all map completion, that's my only slight gripe.

And while I think there could be more boss battles like Sirus, having too many things like the meteor mazes and all that would make the game take longer and feel like a drag. Sirus is too random for a lot of people, and has too many janky mechanics, though it's a fun fight once you eventually work out what the heck is happening. Having that many mechanics that are instant death to most characters really sucks, though. Cool mechanics are a lot cooler when they're not instant death.
Imo Synthesis, despite it's flaws early on, was one of the best leagues you guys have pushed so far. Story was great, monster and boss design was great, memory nexus was really fun and rewarding. This was on par with Delve and it sucks that you didn't make it go core in some way.

Nexus could be really cool as a new Delve type mode where you just keep building that path forever but it becomes progressively harder the more you expand out. As you move further from the Nexus core you get more and better zone modifiers and more and better distant memory zones.

I want to see some "Fishing league" with actual fishing as well ^^
Fishing recipes to get some permanent +1 skill point and other stats as well. Figure something out :)
Last edited by andy007 on May 13, 2020, 4:35:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info