Integrating League Stories into Existing Lore

change lab ladder rewards pls! stop this scam!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Im glad and happy that story from PoE will be continued in PoE 2 with npcs from story and masters
I'd like to see more Harbingers and more on the Talismans and their characters.
Bring harvest back
Any and all integrations of past lore will be appreciated. Even if on a small scale (does not have to be grand). Heck I'd like to hear about where Navali went off to! Anything from days past that has some tie in.

I like that PoE2 will be more "grounded" from all the god killing stuff, however once we hit the end of T16 maps and are farming shaper/elder/maven/pinnacles/etc (which are all the awesome eldritch/decay/void oriented lore entities), why would power scale and fantasy matter? I mean THAT stuff isn't going to be reduced right? Aren't there more entities approaching? Don't we get to learn more about time before time and how it all relates to the pre-proto-vaal lightless era and where solaris/lunaris came from, how sin/innocence came to be, how they relate to the cleansing fire and tangle, and so on? I mean ... removing that stuff would be ... NOT path of exile.

I personally like that PoE has a very different approach to lore than say diablo. Instead of just devils and demons, we have corruption and the nightmare and the whole eldritch side of things. It would be good to lean into that I would think. Or at least not minimize it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info