Winners of the Screenshot Competition

fells kinda bad to get featured in the midweek update, and then not even make it into the top 50.

oof.
How did that witch with cyclone get 4th place? Most of the ones in 21-50th place look better with far more effort...
Nice it was a fun competion to draw the comunity more together in a kind of way, hope you do more of this GGG, simple shit every one can participate in.
To all you that just have to complaint about photoshop this and photshop that, we live, we learn...please shut the fuck up and do better in return. Stay in the light Exile
Also does anyone know when the prizes are going to be distributed? I haven't received the boxes or the smoking hood yet
"
Crithos wrote:
the one with just the witch spinning cyclone kinda didn't deserve it, but w/e

^^^ This, Demetoori's should've gotten that spot. His is by far the best.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
The best ones are telling a story! NICE!
Smile! <3
Hail

What is the name from sheraf_tobeh`s outfit/comsmetic? The 5th picture, the "roman"one...

Thanks.
So even choosing winners are based on RNG. Peace out.
No to conditional challenges on top of RNG pure luck mechanics.
maybe next time require the game bar in the image?
"
ghuton wrote:
Hail

What is the name from sheraf_tobeh`s outfit/comsmetic? The 5th picture, the "roman"one...

Thanks.

This one is not available any more. It was from the previous core supporter pack. The 60$ one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info