[3.18 suspended] Blast from the Past. KB/PS Int Stack Wander King. Speed meta 18K ES, 20m+ dps

"
Asag wrote:
RNG in this game is amazing.

I'm slowly preparing items for my int stacker. Used like 740 alts and around 370 augs for the lightning damage per 10 int mod and did not get it even once.

Then used 1 (yes, ONE) lightning mods fossil and got this:

Have crusader wand with the hybrid mod and now just waiting for the awakener orb. Could buy it already but gonna wait abit till my assassin will get closer to level 90.

Just for futures sake, you're MUCH better off rolling T1 crusader hybrid mod and just buying a wand with only the "1 to 6 lightning damage per 10 int" hunter mod. It's a lot easier to roll.
Yeah, that was my bad. I misscalculated how much alts I'm going to need to roll the mod and since I got already T1 crusader hybrid I decided to just buy ilvl 86 hunter imbued wand.

In my defense I like crafting stuff so even if sometimes I pay more than straight buying it it gives me alot of satisfaction :)
"
Asag wrote:

Also I wonder is it worth to go for Crown of Eyes with the spell dmg per 16 int wand? And would not be better to go for 6L gloves with faster Attacks/Faster Projectiles supports for KB so you can use 6L Power Siphon?

I've played Int Wanders more or less because of this guide for 4 leagues now. During that time, I've come to love both of those things. I honestly opened the thread kind of to see if anyone was talking about those two things lol, especially the gloves.

Crown of Eyes
I feel like this thing really deserves a mention (and if you look at int wanders on poeninja it's a staple among them). I went for it again this league because I found one with a Power Siphon enchant and +1 power charge corruption for a bargain price. It's a great DPS option if you're not loaded and can't afford an insane rare Hubris, and it gives you a lot of freedom with your passives.

Crown of Eyes is worth two wand masteries, or one wand mastery and one cluster jewel. (1) You get dual leech from it. Otherwise you'll get your leeches from cluster notables or a wand mastery. (2) You get spell damage -> attack damage from it. Otherwise you'll get it from a wand mastery. However, it's also 150% instead of 100%. This makes 10% spell damage large clusters 15% as well, making them superior to 1h+shield large clusters if you're looking to get stat stack large clusters in your setup.

6L gloves
Another thing I think is amazing until you're swimming in currency. I feel like either my clear or bossing is lacking if I'm using either one on a 4link setup until I have like 200+ ex in the build. Early on, getting 6link gloves makes your clear (or bossing) so much better than it otherwise would be. I personally love them even on higher budgets though. There's not that much to be gained from other things on your gloves anyway.

Btw, Faster Projectiles doesn't do much. You're better off with Slower Projectiles + Faster Attacks (and/or 50/70% Crit Multi for socketed attacks).
Last edited by kriell on Nov 11, 2021, 5:38:46 AM
"
kriell wrote:
It's a great DPS option if you're not loaded and can't afford an insane rare Hubris, and it gives you a lot of freedom with your passives.

Honestly, I wouldn't even make that limitation. Even if you can afford an insane rare Hubris, with 2x "1% spell damage per 16 int" available now the 150% makes a pretty big difference when compared to the mastery. Add to that all the other advantages you mentioned (takes care of both leech types, frees up a bunch of passives because no need for 3 wand masteries and then also enabling the spell damage large clusters) and I have a hard time imagining a rare Hubris that would be better. Especially if you can get +1 Power Charges corruption and a relevant lab enchant on it.
Last edited by Mecielle on Nov 11, 2021, 7:41:19 PM
"
kriell wrote:
"
Asag wrote:

Also I wonder is it worth to go for Crown of Eyes with the spell dmg per 16 int wand? And would not be better to go for 6L gloves with faster Attacks/Faster Projectiles supports for KB so you can use 6L Power Siphon?

I've played Int Wanders more or less because of this guide for 4 leagues now. During that time, I've come to love both of those things. I honestly opened the thread kind of to see if anyone was talking about those two things lol, especially the gloves.

Crown of Eyes
I feel like this thing really deserves a mention (and if you look at int wanders on poeninja it's a staple among them). I went for it again this league because I found one with a Power Siphon enchant and +1 power charge corruption for a bargain price. It's a great DPS option if you're not loaded and can't afford an insane rare Hubris, and it gives you a lot of freedom with your passives.

Crown of Eyes is worth two wand masteries, or one wand mastery and one cluster jewel. (1) You get dual leech from it. Otherwise you'll get your leeches from cluster notables or a wand mastery. (2) You get spell damage -> attack damage from it. Otherwise you'll get it from a wand mastery. However, it's also 150% instead of 100%. This makes 10% spell damage large clusters 15% as well, making them superior to 1h+shield large clusters if you're looking to get stat stack large clusters in your setup.

6L gloves
Another thing I think is amazing until you're swimming in currency. I feel like either my clear or bossing is lacking if I'm using either one on a 4link setup until I have like 200+ ex in the build. Early on, getting 6link gloves makes your clear (or bossing) so much better than it otherwise would be. I personally love them even on higher budgets though. There's not that much to be gained from other things on your gloves anyway.

Btw, Faster Projectiles doesn't do much. You're better off with Slower Projectiles + Faster Attacks (and/or 50/70% Crit Multi for socketed attacks).

As the int stacker is a good build base there are some iterations like these and in the end it comes to preference.

I do not use the helm as while it is good dmg, its a defensive void. As u mentioned main use of it is with 12 * 3 spell dmg cluster setup, which has been left out on purpose as it is very dependent on expensive clusters and does not really downscale.

For gloves, other then slower proj, no links are more dmg links :( Esp with the new league i am quite happy with my hollow gloves (which also took a fraction of the cost):

but again, it comes to preference in the end. It is definitely possible to integrate these items and have a nice build.
Bench Crafting Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2515748

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/trivial_matters/
Hi, I use a translator, don't judge strictly) i really like this build, but i literally don't understand what i do wrong. Can you pls help me with my pob, whats me need change. I know I'm only level 90 but by pob if i get 95 lvl it changes almost nothing.
https://pastebin.com/Mpb1mmzP
Thank you
I wanna give this a shot. What are the differences between the three 3.16 versions listed in the initial post?
Crafted wand with awakener, got meh result:

Cant craft now another so have to stick with it for awhile.

Any advice what I should do with it to improve it without risk of destroying it? Craft crit or atk speed? Then what? Leo slam? Or just remove the Int roll with prefixes cannot be changed and multimod crit/atk speed?
"
Asag wrote:
Crafted wand with awakener, got meh result:

Cant craft now another so have to stick with it for awhile.

Any advice what I should do with it to improve it without risk of destroying it? Craft crit or atk speed? Then what? Leo slam? Or just remove the Int roll with prefixes cannot be changed and multimod crit/atk speed?

If you can afford it, the latter. But that would basically double your investment into the wand.
Last edited by Mecielle on Nov 12, 2021, 5:30:47 PM
"

I do not use the helm as while it is good dmg, its a defensive void. As u mentioned main use of it is with 12 * 3 spell dmg cluster setup, which has been left out on purpose as it is very dependent on expensive clusters and does not really downscale.

I think you forgot something here. Good 12 passive clusters are a LOT easier and cheaper to make now with the arrival of attribute fossils.

Not saying either is better than the other, but the cost is not really a criteria anymore.
Last edited by Mecielle on Nov 12, 2021, 5:47:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info