[3.18 suspended] Blast from the Past. KB/PS Int Stack Wander King. Speed meta 18K ES, 20m+ dps

"
Asag wrote:
@Reazion
Did you used crafting guides from this build guide or from his YT/Twitch videos? Not sure whats up to date at this league.

I used mostly what was written in the guide for the stuff i crafted, it's far from perfect but it's alright.

That said, don't switch too early :^) I'm getting my arse handed to me atm because i swapped too early heh. Can't work out how to gain enough ES leech to keep me alive :D
Last edited by Reazion on Nov 5, 2021, 1:10:26 PM
I'm not going to swap but just level another char. I like my EoW miner so gonna keep him as my backup plan for farming because Im going to level assasin with storm brand, respec him at lvl 90 and craft/buy for him gear piece by piece.

Also I wonder is it worth to go for Crown of Eyes with the spell dmg per 16 int wand? And would not be better to go for 6L gloves with faster Attacks/Faster Projectiles supports for KB so you can use 6L Power Siphon?
Last edited by Asag on Nov 5, 2021, 2:39:03 PM
"
Reazion wrote:

That said, don't switch too early :^) I'm getting my arse handed to me atm because i swapped too early heh. Can't work out how to gain enough ES leech to keep me alive :D

I solved it with es on hit watchers and respeccing out of ghost reaver and taking wicked ward.
is sintrek is best budget boots to use while farming currency to get something better? Can't quite afford tailwind boots with decent movespeed + int etc. just yet.
"
Reazion wrote:
is sintrek is best budget boots to use while farming currency to get something better? Can't quite afford tailwind boots with decent movespeed + int etc. just yet.

Buy a pair of boots with tailwind + int t1-t2. ES base preferred. Craft suffixes cannot be changed and use veiled orb. This will keep suffixes intact, you want to hit move + cannot be chilled but any MS is welcome.

Until then.. sin trek :)
Bench Crafting Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2515748

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/trivial_matters/
"
"
Reazion wrote:

Buy a pair of boots with tailwind + int t1-t2. ES base preferred. Craft suffixes cannot be changed and use veiled orb. This will keep suffixes intact, you want to hit move + cannot be chilled but any MS is welcome.

That doesnt seem too bad to craft actually...

on a different note, how important is Int on your amulet? Rolled this and im not sure if i should keep that or find one with more int.
"
Reazion wrote:
"
"
Reazion wrote:

That doesnt seem too bad to craft actually...

on a different note, how important is Int on your amulet? Rolled this and im not sure if i should keep that or find one with more int.

that mod is quite a bit dps. u should use it.
Bench Crafting Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2515748

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/trivial_matters/
Sadly I think I'm going to have to shelf this build for a bit. Been playing as my league starter and it's fun, but right now I'm getting hit hard and not sure where to go gearing (sitting on like 6+ ex trying to figure out next moves and I'm just drawing a blank). If anyone has any pointers on where to go next let me know and I may pick it back up quickly :)
Good day. I'm sorry to ask again, but only got a reply for my second question before from a kind person.

So no leech maps are a no-no, but how can we deal with reflect ones, do I need 100% crit chance without flasks to make it possible for the ascendancy notable to work, otherwise a no-no too or?
Last edited by Bethrezhen on Nov 10, 2021, 12:11:04 PM
RNG in this game is amazing.

I'm slowly preparing items for my int stacker. Used like 740 alts and around 370 augs for the lightning damage per 10 int mod and did not get it even once.

Then used 1 (yes, ONE) lightning mods fossil and got this:

Have crusader wand with the hybrid mod and now just waiting for the awakener orb. Could buy it already but gonna wait abit till my assassin will get closer to level 90.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info