[3.18 suspended] Blast from the Past. KB/PS Int Stack Wander King. Speed meta 18K ES, 20m+ dps

"
"
Barnabyjin wrote:
Was thinking about starting with ED/C trickster and later switching to this build. At what point what you say is it safe to switch?

well the later, the better...

last league was around level 90, and had 30ex (give or take) when i converted.

Basically u want the wand, amulet (that's 2 woke orbs), and a decent body with ES so it will feel good. And get the best gear for other slots with remaining currency.

Do not forget to shop for cheap stuff while levelling like rings.

Im definitely going to play this build. Im going to start as a toxic rain trickster, try and generate a bunch of currency and later spec into a kinetic blast /PS assassin.
Hey! Thanks for writing this guide, lots of cool information for new players in here!

I got a couple questions though regarding Heist:

1. The Watchers Eye got nerfed; the clarity mod is only about half as strong now; did you consider this? Same does go for the precision mod. :c

2. I see that in your PoB you use ele focus (can't inflict ele ailments); yet you also have ignite checked in the damage calculation which seems to inflate your dps with the cinderswallow flask?

3. The manaupkeep for Spellslinger got increased; can this build still maintain this?

4. My last question is how you handle stuns? You are not capped on stun avoidance and a big chunk of it comes from your Cinderswallow Flask - which is not really a boss-viable item since it has so few charges. (and some of the rest comes from harvest implicits on jewels which also seem unavailable in heist; at least so far?)
Last edited by Cyrix1337 on Sep 18, 2020, 4:08:12 AM
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
Hey! Thanks for writing this guide, lots of cool information for new players in here!

I got a couple questions though regarding Heist:

1. The Watchers Eye got nerfed; the clarity mod is only about half as strong now; did you consider this? Same does go for the precision mod. :c

2. I see that in your PoB you use ele focus (can't inflict ele ailments); yet you also have ignite checked in the damage calculation which seems to inflate your dps with the cinderswallow flask?

3. The manaupkeep for Spellslinger got increased; can this build still maintain this?

4. My last question is how you handle stuns? You are not capped on stun avoidance and a big chunk of it comes from your Cinderswallow Flask - which is not really a boss-viable item since it has so few charges. (and some of the rest comes from harvest implicits on jewels which also seem unavailable in heist; at least so far?)

ty for the kind words mate. rn i am recording a 3.12 video :) then i will update the new PoBs but here are some quick answers:

1. Yup, i dropped the numbers accordingly. this is a hefty nerf for builds that sit around 6-7K ES, but for int stack we still have over 18K ES with endgame gear.

2. Since i am facetanking bosses, wave of conviction from cwdt is enough to keep ignites up, if that doesnt work for some reason u can kb once at the start (since exposions linger for a bit u wont even lose attack in pre boss phase.

3. Yup. u just need to use a lower level precision until u get enlighten 4 (which is okay considering new tree will have more accuracy).

4. For harvest, i was stun capped via flask. Stun avoid is not that important as long as u have the stun pantheon (basically any video from delirium plays that way). If u really wanna be immune, u can always invest into it or use Kiara's determination for mapping.
Bench Crafting Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2515748

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/trivial_matters/
Last edited by Trivialmatters on Sep 18, 2020, 9:37:14 AM
"

ty for the kind words mate. rn i am recording a 3.12 video :) then i will update the new PoBs but here are some quick answers:

1. Yup, i dropped the numbers accordingly. this is a hefty nerf for builds that sit around 6-7K ES, but for int stack we still have over 18K ES with endgame gear.

2. Since i am facetanking bosses, wave of conviction from cwdt is enough to keep ignites up, if that doesnt work for some reason u can kb once at the start (since exposions linger for a bit u wont even lose attack in pre boss phase.

3. Yup. u just need to use a lower level precision until u get enlighten 4 (which is okay considering new tree will have more accuracy).

4. For harvest, i was stun capped via flask. Stun avoid is not that important as long as u have the stun pantheon (basically any video from delirium plays that way). If u really wanna be immune, u can always invest into it or use Kiara's determination for mapping.

1. I kinda think its a heavty nerf especially for int stackers since it was a source of flat ES that scales super well with the %increase from all the int - but you are absolutely right. between 16k and 17k ES the numbers are just a bit exchangeable. They dont mean that much anymore. x)

2. Hm. I think you could just chunk wave into an arcanist brand (together with the new snipers mark) to get a lot more dps going a lot more reliable and precastable? Seems to be a saver, quicker bet then relying on getting hit first.

3. I think I would just run it without the hex? Its mostly only useful against trash and then it doesnt matter? The curseslot seems more valueable to be used with Snipers Mark? (see point 2) No need for an enlighten at all then.

4. Stun avoidance from ES (the baseline 50%) do *not* stack additivly with other sources of stun avoidance - they are a seperate check. I think even in harvest you were not stun immune. The pantheon with a rumis or stuff though seems like a really awesome choice! I havent thought of that since I tend to run Lunaris a lot to avoid chaining projectiles between me and my golem. That's pretty neat!

Thanks for taking the time to answer my question! :)
Last edited by Cyrix1337 on Sep 18, 2020, 12:20:43 PM
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:

1. I kinda think its a heavty nerf especially for int stackers since it was a source of flat ES that scales super well with the %increase from all the int - but you are absolutely right. between 16k and 17k ES the numbers are just a bit exchangeable. They dont mean that much anymore. x)

2. Hm. I think you could just chunk wave into an arcanist brand (together with the new snipers mark) to get a lot more dps going a lot more reliable and precastable? Seems to be a saver, quicker bet then relying on getting hit first.

3. I think I would just run it without the hex? Its mostly only useful against trash and then it doesnt matter? The curseslot seems more valueable to be used with Snipers Mark? (see point 2) No need for an enlighten at all then.

4. Stun avoidance from ES (the baseline 50%) do *not* stack additivly with other sources of stun avoidance - they are a seperate check. I think even in harvest you were not stun immune. The pantheon with a rumis or stuff though seems like a really awesome choice! I havent thought of that since I tend to run Lunaris a lot to avoid chaining projectiles between me and my golem. That's pretty neat!

1. it was 1800 ES'ish before, i guess it will be 1000 now. If the prices drop accordingly i would even be happy :D

2. thats legit, so is using wave-a.coh + 2 curses. I try to present the build with as few clicks as possible and assume everyone will personalize it to his/her liking

3. Blanket Curse is nice for starts and then t16+ full delirious, otherwise yea..it doesnt help if u are oneshotting already :)

4.I did not count that. flask 50 + 10 * 3 jewels and 20 from tree (A.Swiftness). Test a run with any ci char + pantheon, its a very minor inconvenience. I did 10 consecutive t16 deli maps in harvest between 99-100. i did not have jewel implicits yet, so it is more of a QoL penalty than defensive problem.
Bench Crafting Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2515748

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/trivial_matters/
"
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:

1. it was 1800 ES'ish before, i guess it will be 1000 now. If the prices drop accordingly i would even be happy :D

2. thats legit, so is using wave-a.coh + 2 curses. I try to present the build with as few clicks as possible and assume everyone will personalize it to his/her liking

3. Blanket Curse is nice for starts and then t16+ full delirious, otherwise yea..it doesnt help if u are oneshotting already :)

4.I did not count that. flask 50 + 10 * 3 jewels and 20 from tree (A.Swiftness). Test a run with any ci char + pantheon, its a very minor inconvenience. I did 10 consecutive t16 deli maps in harvest between 99-100. i did not have jewel implicits yet, so it is more of a QoL penalty than defensive problem.

Sounds awesome! Cheers! :) Best of luck this league.
Ok só I'm a madman and league started with this build. I'm still at yellow maps but the plan was to have a party carry build that scales into deathless boss killing later, hence the choice; sigil of power and the new snipers help a lot on lower gear levels. Also, for clearing, Herald of Ice is generally a good choice once you have Snowstorm since the chill from skitter is consistent enough to proc shatters, increasing survivability.
If you play solo, though, start off with something else or a piscators that transitions, otherwise you will regret it.
HI

Always love wander gameplay and builds but never made int stacking version.

What budged do You recommend to start. I have 19ex +15 if i sell staff from my pathfinder. I made small calculation an i need around 20ex for base items.
Idk if i should w8 till weekend or more. I dont want to lose time on respec and stuck on lower content.

Propobly will run with aurabot guildmate
I'm usually online at 18 gmt +1
Got a similar quesiton to previous player.

Can anyone that play it or is gearing it in Heist tell how much is needed to make it handle endgame in Heist?
Depends what you consider endgame, depends on your teammates/experience and depends what you call "handle". With a somewhat tanky gear of 5ex you can do red maps slowly, with the same money spent on damage you can zoom zoom on yellow maps, if you want to facetank shaper beam you need closer to 30ex to feel good as I am learning.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info