[3.12] bOOgy's Kinetic Blast Wander (Assassin) - ZOOMING T16s on a budget

Hello ! I got this jewel drop on my other character and isn't this pretty good for this build ?

Opportunistic Fusilade
50% increased crit with wands
35% increased dmg with wants if you've dealth crit recently

Martial prowess
20% increased attack dmg
6% increased attack speed
15% increased global accuracy
20% increeased dmg with ailments from attack skills

Calamitous
10% chance to freeze, showck and ignite
30% increased elemental damage with attack skills
15% increased effect of non-damaging ailments

Thinking of just using kinetic blast to level then respect to something else if i cant stand single target damage.
Last edited by kiteohatto on Jun 28, 2020, 5:11:20 PM
"
kiteohatto wrote:
Hello ! I got this jewel drop on my other character and isn't this pretty good for this build ?

Thinking of just using kinetic blast to level then respect to something else if i cant stand single target damage.

I dont want to take the wind out of your sails, but thats just "a" Cluster Jewel for Wands :D And not a good one at that because it has no additional sockets and requires 10 passive skills.

And you will probably not have fun leveling with just kinetic blast. thats why i wrote down this guide.

But if you enjoy it, sure, go for it ;)
Following your guide and just wondering the use of the shield. Is it for the AoE scaling since Zealot's Oath doesn't work with Soul Tether? or would there be better shield we can use? See a couple people using Esh's Mirror.
esh has no spell dmg, but other than that it probably works, too.

There are probably better rare shields for it, too. I just wanted to give a cheap, solid option.
Last edited by boogywc on Jul 1, 2020, 5:55:01 AM
what about anointments?
"

There are probably better rare shields for it, too. I just wanted to give a cheap, solid option.

Why are we using Spell Damage for a wander build without crown of eyes ? I miss something, but what is it ^^

"
Pestpocke wrote:
"

Why are we using Spell Damage for a wander build without crown of eyes ? I miss something, but what is it ^^

Wandslinger passive node
I'm level 47 and following your build pretty precisely. I'm having a lot of mana issues. Two cases and I'm oom. KB costs about 45mana and I have 158 after reservation. Does it get better or am I missing something?
"
tangosmango wrote:
I'm level 47 and following your build pretty precisely. I'm having a lot of mana issues. Two cases and I'm oom. KB costs about 45mana and I have 158 after reservation. Does it get better or am I missing something?

Mana is not an issue in the later levels. Im in average gear at 87 and i dont have to worry about mana. I have leech on a cluster jewel so no problem. I rocked assassins mark on my spellslinger setup for a little while early game instead of the lightening curse which helped alot.
All hail the timer!
Hey. I am loving this build. The starting gear is not too expensive and the clearspeed is crazy. I am clearing up to t8 easy on apprpx 50c.

Could you give any recommendations on what i next upgrade? I have 300c currently.

My cluster jewel gives:
2% attack speed per passive
Devistator (15% chance for mob to explode doing 10% of their hp - not sure if this is worth it?)
Fuel the fight (mana leech like yours)
Jewel socket

Any tips appreciated!
Thanks a lot for guide!
All hail the timer!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info