[3.12] bOOgy's Kinetic Blast Wander (Assassin) - ZOOMING T16s on a budget

Hi, boogy!

First of all, thx a lot for your guide, it is very helpful and certainly a very good read.

At the moment I'm looking through the builds to start the Harvest. We are going for a party play with aurabot and curse support. Have you tried it with your build? The aura set-up in this case will be 3 damage auras W+A+Haste since nothing else will benefit wanderer dps wise.

Since we are aiming for high tier hardcore farming, I'm looking forward to start with either your build or deadeye wanderer and transition them into CI int stacking version respectively. Does this transition make sense to you? From my point of view, it should have a lot more survivability being complemented by supports than the hp version would (iron reflexes for armour boost, ci, ghost reaver and a higher ES synergy with my supports.)

Do you think assassin would be a better version of those 2 builds over deadeye?

Hope you will have a nice league start
Last edited by Scrmmy on Jun 15, 2020, 9:07:19 AM
"
Scrmmy wrote:
Hi, boogy!

First of all, thx a lot for your guide, it is very helpful and certainly a very good read.

At the moment I'm looking through the builds to start the Harvest. We are going for a party play with aurabot and curse support. Have you tried it with your build? The aura set-up in this case will be 3 damage auras W+A+Haste since nothing else will benefit wanderer dps wise.

Since we are aiming for high tier hardcore farming, I'm looking forward to start with either your build or deadeye wanderer and transition them into CI int stacking version respectively. Does this transition make sense to you? From my point of view, it should have a lot more survivability being complemented by supports than the hp version would (iron reflexes for armour boost, ci, ghost reaver and a higher ES synergy with my supports.)

Do you think assassin would be a better version of those 2 builds over deadeye?

Hope you will have a nice league start

Hey Scrmmy,
hmm, tough question. I guess with party play a CI Version would make more sense. But i honestly have no idea, I always play PoE Solo ^^.

I like this version of an Assassin Wander because its self sufficient. The idea of the build is specifically to provide functioning alternative to the more expensive Int-Stacking version. :D
No idea how to scale this most efficiently for party play.

I can only imagine that you would build the character perfectly around the party. You can probably go way harder into crit multi because you will probably gain some flat dmg from auras.

But im just talking out of my ass here. I never touched a deadeye wander, so i cant compare it at all to assassin wander :(

If you have 2 supports, im pretty sure your only concern should be to cover as much area for dmg as possible ^^. And both Deadeye and Assassin should be fine for that. I think you should just go for what seems more fun to you, honestly :D

gl in harvest :D
Last edited by boogywc on Jun 18, 2020, 12:11:55 PM
updated the PoB with an itemset, skills and passive tree for League Start leveling (Orb of Storms/Ball lightning) which is very easy to transition into the Wander Tree.

I would have started Harvest with this in SC, but i want to play SSFHC this league and for that it is a little too risky ^^
Hey Boogy,

Decided to use this build to start the league because it looked fun and I haven't tried a wander previously. Sadly the pastebin import to PoB is popping up errors as soon as I import it, not sure if I'm screwing up or if the links bad.

Edit: Just to clarify the error that is popping up "The build you are trying to load uses an unrecognized version of the passive skill tree. You may need to update the program before loading this build." however the check for update option says it's up to date V 1.4.169.
Last edited by Davidmcnasty on Jun 19, 2020, 10:14:53 AM
"
Davidmcnasty wrote:
Hey Boogy,

Decided to use this build to start the league because it looked fun and I haven't tried a wander previously. Sadly the pastebin import to PoB is popping up errors as soon as I import it, not sure if I'm screwing up or if the links bad.

Edit: Just to clarify the error that is popping up "The build you are trying to load uses an unrecognized version of the passive skill tree. You may need to update the program before loading this build." however the check for update option says it's up to date V 1.4.169.

Heyo,

it's probably a PoB Version conflict. Regular PoB has not updated the new passive tree.

You can find the latest Version of "Path of Building Community Fork" here.

Or you have to wait until regular PoB releases an update with the new tree.

I edited the original post with same info.
Last edited by boogywc on Jun 19, 2020, 11:15:05 AM
Looks good Ill be playing this for harvest check this wand that I crafted I chucked it into ur pob provided and it gave me a dps increase xd
"
AntiSkid wrote:
Looks good Ill be playing this for harvest check this wand that I crafted I chucked it into ur pob provided and it gave me a dps increase xd

That looks very solid for a lvl 65 Char :D

But Sir, please go into the Lab and ascend to an Assassin asap ^^
Can i drop wave of conviction for another spell with this?
"
Shawntastic69 wrote:

Hmmm, honestly, i would test it if I were you.

Not sure how the % chance to inflict and the duration works in a boss scenario.

Wave of Conviction would be guaranteed, but you have to be rather close.
The lightning exposure is only 12%, but you can apply it from anywhere.

It is the same kind of exposure, but the % chance to apply is the factor.

For consistency, i would prefer WoC. But maybe it works with the 12% from the item. Test it! ;)

It would defnitely be nice to be able to reserve mana for something else.
Last edited by boogywc on Jun 25, 2020, 4:16:23 PM
"
boogywc wrote:
"
Shawntastic69 wrote:

Hmmm, honestly, i would test it if I were you.

Not sure how the % chance to inflict and the duration works in a boss scenario.

Wave of Conviction would be guaranteed, but you have to be rather close.
The lightning exposure is only 12%, but you can apply it from anywhere.

It is the same kind of exposure, but the % chance to apply is the factor.

For consistency, i would prefer WoC. But maybe it works with the 12% from the item. Test it! ;)

It would defnitely be nice to be able to reserve mana for something else.

im using wrath with this belt i picked up. I dropped spell slinger and have curse on hit ring

thinking about getting a wrath watchers eye later, not sure which though. Lots of fun on the build just single target lacks, hope uber ascend helps.
Last edited by Shawntastic69 on Jun 25, 2020, 7:49:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info