[3.10] Max Block Storm Brand Ascendant: Budget Friendly, Ultra Tanky, Fast Mapper, Deathless Sirus 8

"
Eradorus wrote:
"
WhiteWolf6666 wrote:
My huge upgrade

https://pastebin.com/YtBwjD3Z
Next step Unnatural Instinct

50 Ex on the market, it seems .... is it really worth to use it White?

Era

This should be one of the latest improvements.
https://youtu.be/eer3TQefRTU
New video - deathless Simulacrum 17-20. Kosis on 15 wave easy facetanking.
Shaper Full run
https://youtu.be/6au9ejLyCe4
Last edited by WhiteWolf6666 on Apr 23, 2020, 12:17:00 PM
"
Influx wrote:

What did you get from glorious vanity on the Arcanists Dominion node?

Arcanists Dominion gives me spell dodge and resist. Took it for an easy solution to fix my resist as I needed a bit more.
Last edited by Ex0rt_ on Apr 23, 2020, 9:41:02 AM
"
Ex0rt_ wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong but in your PoB you do not include "Is the enemy shocked", which will have a significant impact on Dmg.

I have the community fork installed and can thus adjust effect of shock.

How high are our shock chances and its effect (base, conductivity with curse on hit amplification, etc.). Not that much familiar with the exact mechanical details.

The problem is shock effect varies wildly from mapping to bossing, as it is based on % of enemy health. We use elemental focus so we get a big consistent damage increase without worrying about it. We one shot most screens anyway but against bosses that matter, it is hard to get more than 5-10% shock.
Why are people running discipline? Have enough damage already? Also some take ghost reaver and some dont?
Last edited by slowmath on Apr 23, 2020, 7:46:14 PM
"
slowmath wrote:
Why are people running discipline? Have enough damage already? Also some take ghost reaver and some dont?

We use Vaal Discipline as a defensive cooldown. We don't use discipline.

You take ghost reaver if you don't have life leech from cluster jewel. If you do then life leech + energy shield leech is better.
"
hitmantb wrote:
"
slowmath wrote:

We use Vaal Discipline as a defensive cooldown. We don't use discipline.

You take ghost reaver if you don't have life leech from cluster jewel. If you do then life leech + energy shield leech is better.

Just the answer i was looking for, thank you.
Absolutely amazing build, loving it. Smoothest build I've ever played so far from level 12 on to mapping.

Melting away T16 bosses like a regular mob nearly.

Still, I am constantly looking for improvements, could anyone please point out what I can do to improve? Just read about Ghost Reaver and it gave a nice boost to survivability.
Anyone familiar with the build that would be able to help me advance a bit? I am able to do most content. Still working on getting every watchstone, at about 25, however I'm only at 2900 life and 1542 ES so while I survive most hits I feel a bit squishy. Also some bosses die relatively slow.

https://pastebin.com/MFhWXjAp

Thanks a ton! Also that is my first time making a PoB and posting via pastebin let me know if I'm missing anything.
Last edited by Purplemonger on Apr 24, 2020, 1:40:35 AM
"
Absolutely amazing build, loving it. Smoothest build I've ever played so far from level 12 on to mapping.

Melting away T16 bosses like a regular mob nearly.

Still, I am constantly looking for improvements, could anyone please point out what I can do to improve? Just read about Ghost Reaver and it gave a nice boost to survivability.

Here some points you could improve:

Use Blessed Orb to max all implicts.
Change Mana Flask, you want the enduring mod.
Upgrade MS Flask to double MS one.
Quality you Flasks, belt, amu and rings.
Also Ring craft is useless, is there sth better available?
Upgrade boots to get the Mana regen enchant (either buy or run Lab).
Get a better roll on Crown, mby when you are buying a new one, also get the Wave of Conviction -res enchant. Can be saved for later though.
Drop Ghost Reaver and get large Cluster setup, you could drop the 2 nodes at Scion start to save points. Depending on what Arcanist Domination gives you, you can save 2 more points there for now.
Get Watchers Eye with Clarity (Mana regen or as I prefer MoM).
Last edited by Ex0rt_ on Apr 24, 2020, 2:43:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info