[3.10] Max Block Storm Brand Ascendant: Budget Friendly, Ultra Tanky, Fast Mapper, Deathless Sirus 8

"
saxisa wrote:
"
lendive wrote:

You want one with "Bathed in the blood of (whatever) sacrificed in the name of DORYANI". Wich essentially grants you 20% of your life as extra energy shield if you then pick "mind of matter" wich will be corrupted by this jewel for such effect.

Got it tyvm. Does the number on the jewel mean anything for us? Or just pick up cheapest available?

The number does not matter, however you want one with "Doryani".

They cost around 40c, pick the cheapest one you find :)
"
lendive wrote:
"
saxisa wrote:
"
lendive wrote:

You want one with "Bathed in the blood of (whatever) sacrificed in the name of DORYANI". Wich essentially grants you 20% of your life as extra energy shield if you then pick "mind of matter" wich will be corrupted by this jewel for such effect.

Got it tyvm. Does the number on the jewel mean anything for us? Or just pick up cheapest available?

The number does not matter, however you want one with "Doryani".

They cost around 40c, pick the cheapest one you find :)

Using a Divine Orb on any Glorious Vanity has a 1/3 chance to roll Doryani, if you want to gamble or the other is too expansive.
Last edited by Ex0rt_ on Apr 26, 2020, 5:26:51 PM
Bathed in the blood of 5803 & 4724 & 5758 will give you cult of chaos where arcanist's dominion is
Last edited by boomh4u3r on Apr 30, 2020, 11:40:48 PM
"
boomh4u3r wrote:
Bathed in the blood of 5803 will give you cult of chaos where arcanist's dominion is

Thats actually the one node that i really want there. I assume you are not trading or selling this one? It would let me cap chaos res, which is why i aim for it.

Mine gives 8% Elemental Resistance and 4% Spell Dodge on that node and 12% Spell Damage and 4% max Life on the connecting notes to the jewel.
Last edited by Ex0rt_ on Apr 26, 2020, 7:32:23 PM
"
Ex0rt_ wrote:
"
boomh4u3r wrote:
Bathed in the blood of 5803 will give you cult of chaos where arcanist's dominion is

Thats actually the one node that i really want there. I assume you are not trading or selling this one? It would let me cap chaos res, which is why i aim for it.

Mine gives 8% Elemental Resistance and 4% Spell Dodge on that node and 12% Spell Damage and 4% max Life on the connecting notes to the jewel.

I mean... everything can be bought lol

here's the jewel

https://youtu.be/SMYAFI0ixeU
Last edited by boomh4u3r on Apr 26, 2020, 9:22:41 PM
Enjoying this build so far in DHC, very good mix of tankiness and damage from my perspective, hit level 90 and can easily full clear t11-t12 deliriums (still pushing to later difficulties on my atlas)

I got a large cluster jewel to get doryani's lesson to leech both HP and ES, and am running tempest shield for the extra 3% spell block to get 78/72 with flask up

Path of building
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/26mUxHUR

I am trying to get the %mana and %es when you block mod on a shield.

Is there any guaranteed way to remove a prefix and get life? I would trade the 1% max res even from this item

My other idea is to use an awakener's orb on two shaper shields, one with each mod, but I'm hesitant to gamble that much currency. The only reason I consider it is for the last week no one has been listing shields with both mods in DHC (Can't use awakener orb on two of the same influence, influences must be different so this won't work either)
Last edited by ShadeFinale on Apr 27, 2020, 1:57:33 AM
Was able to clear simulacrum wave 20, not deathless though. I'm finding that I struggle when I'm unable to one shot the mobs (especially visible during wave 20).

I might have to drop no witness and try to get some more mana regen. Finding that it's not enough to sustain in fights that take 30+ seconds even with the help of flask.

Was wondering if anyone could give me some pointers to push for more damage. Current tooltip says 46k with chain.
"
Ceclies wrote:
Was able to clear simulacrum wave 20, not deathless though. I'm finding that I struggle when I'm unable to one shot the mobs (especially visible during wave 20).

I might have to drop no witness and try to get some more mana regen. Finding that it's not enough to sustain in fights that take 30+ seconds even with the help of flask.

Was wondering if anyone could give me some pointers to push for more damage. Current tooltip says 46k with chain.

From a quick look:
I know this is likely intentional, but Wise Oak instead of Quarz flask. For later Simulacrum lvls, I spam Wave, which gives Mana reg/flat mana on kill due to curse. You do not have the curse wheel allocated.
Any good advice, how to a significant increase dps for this pob https://pastebin.com/GKNtqrGC.I need this build to easy kill sirius and uber elder, but my dps is very low.
P.S. Without cluster jewels.
Last edited by alexandro_108 on Apr 27, 2020, 5:48:38 PM
Got to wave 20 Simc today. It's brutal, but got a lot of things I can improve on before going back to make my life easier!

First ever build for me to actually kill sirus. So I mean yeah. Controlled Destruction all the way lmao. It did so much damage to sirus it was disgusting considering im probably not even at 5-6ex investment.

A5 done, lemme see how we go to a8 ;p.

Whatever u run as a league starter next league lemme know. The first real, authentic build guide I've seen tbh. Completely reasonable goals, abilities from the gear you provide, and highlight what we can improve on.

10/10 would build again.

Alright, off to A8 and attempt to get Simuclram done.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info