[3.10] neoCrown's Assassin Bow CoC VD [All content cleared][Deathless Simulacrums/U-Elder/Sirus]

"
bladeness123 wrote:
Hello, I've been playing the Low Life version of this build and I'm considering switching to the life-based version since the LL version seems to have issues with survivability (one-shots at 7.5k ES and I'm stuck unless I overhaul my gear). Would you say the life-based version has more survivability?

I believe the life version can reach almost the same eHP levels with the same investment. I actually had a version with >7k life previously but opted to go for more damage and settle at 6.6k hp instead.

With the life-based version, you have more defensive options. With ES, you are only relying on leech and maxing dodge can be a problem.

With the life version, we have access to Acrobatics and Phase Acro. You can also use a Soul Tether variation with overleech. There was another build going around using this belt and the Corrupted Soul node as a defensive mechanic if you wanted to use something other than Divine Flesh.

If you plan on sticking with the LL version, one way to avoid one-shots is to have the Wind Dancer node which makes you take 20% LESS damage if you haven't been hit. The only problem would be to max out your evade/dodge chance as an ES based build.

Good luck respeccing if you plan to.

"
VitorBelfort wrote:
Nice build. I have try ,dps is nice but defense are too low. I'm lvl 100 this league but with gladiator... Just sounds too low defense for me

Yeah it won't be as reliable as Max Block characters unless you cap dodge and spec into Divine Flesh. I have a Max Block Jugg and that character feels tankier for sure but not sure if it would rival the clear speed and boss damage with the same investment as an Assassin.

Gratz on your 100. I'm close to 99 and will probably end with 100 this league on this character after I tinker with a few guides and other builds.
Hey man, I dont know if you remember me, we even talked a bit in game and you were the one like 1 month ago I guess that told me to try this build, welp, after some upgrades and getting to level 93 I tried all endgames I could:

Shaper, Elder, Uber Elder, Simulacrum, Sirus AL5, (still trying to get MM on lvl83 to run, but killed her in lower level, I guess it was 77), and Cortex;

I melted most of them, Elder was the easiest one, followed by Uber Elder, the dmg is just insane! I only die if I get lag spikes or dont know the fight, because Im having 0 problems so far, got to wave 20 on simulacrum, was a bit hard because the Impale mod monsters had, but finished it!

Im just unsure where to follow to, like, what else can I do in terms of upgrade or changes to my tree? https://pastebin.com/87ZbsbTn

If you need, here is the gear Im using (aside of jewels, they are on POB):

Thanks so far for the help and the build idea, Im loving it, a lot! Also, Delve is really easy, just hard to side delve in the shadows, because I can get surrounded really easy for not taking enemies down.
"
Paulst1ck wrote:
@Neocrown
First of all, I would really like to thank you for this fun build, I respecced my league starter into it and never looked back. It can be quite squishy, especially if you do not pay attention but I managed to do deathless simulacrum with double boss on wave 19 so it cannot be that bad. I am considering making this toon next league as my main and try to really min/max it and see what it can do.

I am the guy you spoke about timeless jewels few days ago in the game, I found okey-ish one so would like to contribute to your data base.

2227 Xibaqua over Mind over Matter, the below are over the usual points as per the build.

Gives the following:

4% Attack speed
8% Increased area Damage
9% Increased attack Damage
1% Chance to block spell damage
4% Increased area of effect

Ritual of Flesh
7% Increased Maximum life
regeneral 1.03% of life per second

Might of the Vaal
9% Fire resistance
11% increased projectile Damage
3% chance to Freeze
1% chance to Block Attack Damage.

Now I know this one is far from perfect, but definitely a good start if someone wants to put the effort into slotting timeless jewel. This is replacing rather great jewel with 12strength/18% critical strike Multiplier with Fire Skills/7% Increaded Maximum life/ 4% Increased attack speed and I notice about 7% damage reduction and -70hp, which I think it's worth sacrificing to gain extra tankiness. I am slowly divining 3 other jewels, if I come up with something better I will post up.

Edit:

And just got a really nice one.

3575 Xibaqua at Mana over Matter

11% Increased armour
4% Increased Maximum Life
3% Increased Maximum Life
MInions deal 8% increased Damage
7% Physical Damage

Flesh Worship
6% Increased maximum Life
0.4% of Attack Damage Leeched as Life

Thaumaturgical Aptitude
31% Increased Spell Damage
47% Increased Critical Strike Chance for Spells

Few dead nodes but that's still 110+ hp over the mentioned before jewel and on par as far as Volatile Dead damage goes.

Try this jewel
seed#667 (Corrupted Soul), I gained 225 life and 1k+ ES from it.
D2Ghosts
Last edited by Sign_Up on May 4, 2020, 9:25:29 PM
@sign_up The damage bypasses Energy Shield when Divine Flesh is active, so this one is a bit of a waste. HP bonus is great though. Does the damage suffer much?
hi, awesome build, thx ))
can u look at my char and tell recommendations to boost? )

what bow i better? with first VD 28lvl, second - 30 lvl )

Last edited by axe247p on May 5, 2020, 8:20:13 AM
Hi !
I'm working on crafting a bow with alt/regal, should I work on this bow or reset ?

Thanks for your help !

Edit : If you think I have to continue to work on it, could you tell me what would be the next step on the bench please ? I'm still pretty new... Thanks !
Last edited by Swickz on May 5, 2020, 10:58:09 AM
"
Paulst1ck wrote:
@sign_up The damage bypasses Energy Shield when Divine Flesh is active, so this one is a bit of a waste. HP bonus is great though. Does the damage suffer much?

The Corrupted Soul only allowed 50% of non-chaos damage bypass the ES. 7k DPS lost, but in my case, I’m actually gaining DPS, because it converted the Firewalker into a mode of 3% chances of doing double (my bow does not have that mode).
D2Ghosts
Last edited by Sign_Up on May 5, 2020, 2:39:28 PM
One of the best builds so far :P
Gz to the owner of this build :)
I have 1 big question... is it better to use the timeless jewel instead any other rare jewel for boost damage ?
"
tad2q wrote:
Hey great guide just re-rolled this char and having a blast. What should I upgrade next have about 15ex so the watchers eye is too pricey.

Bump, I die, a lot and my damage seems a bit sup par. I have a +2 VD amulet but I am not sure if I should switch

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info