Guys, they brought it back!

I'm my mid 30s..i know of the rick roll theme. But this... I still don't get it. Maybe i'm too old.
"
Molochmane wrote:
I'm my mid 30s..i know of the rick roll theme. But this... I still don't get it. Maybe i'm too old.

I don't think you know what a Rick roll is, because you would get this. A Rick roll is when you mislead people about something, or be extremely vague about what you're talking about, and then you link them to Never Gonna Give You Up.

There's other ways to do it, like advertising a trailer for something, putting some random stuff that seems related, then it turns into Rick Astley singing that. The main thing is misleading people to the song though.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
"
"
Molochmane wrote:

I don't think you know what a Rick roll is, because you would get this. A Rick roll is when you mislead people about something, or be extremely vague about what you're talking about, and then you link them to Never Gonna Give You Up.

There's other ways to do it, like advertising a trailer for something, putting some random stuff that seems related, then it turns into Rick Astley singing that. The main thing is misleading people to the song though.

Spoiler
Lol... How many times I used him.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
"
Molochmane wrote:

Spoiler

Wow, that was too good. Really.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info