Guys, they brought it back!

Oh my god, too hype! I had enough for it this time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fhRuSgdOpY
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
Last bumped on Apr 5, 2020, 10:17:19 PM
I'd say it's been long enough to call it.

9 people. Get rekt.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
Chris Wilson told me to never click links, but I went ahead and did it anyway.
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
Probably would have been a good idea to take the advice on that one.
what game is this ?
It's Fortnite.
Oh my god, I just got an email from Youtube. It said there was a copyright claim for Never Gonna Give You Up, so they're putting ads on the video to pay the companies that have the rights to it.

That's just fucking hilarious.

Edit:

Or they're receiving stats on the views. I skipped over that last bit because it was hilarious and exciting.
Last edited by LV9999Majin on Apr 5, 2020, 8:00:06 PM
Enjoy prison, bro.
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
I dont get it
"
Molochmane wrote:
I dont get it

Are you pretty young or something? I've never heard of someone not knowing about Rick rolls. It's by far the biggest internet thing ever.

Here's a link to a documentary segment giving a pretty thorough explanation on the concept.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

If you're unfamiliar with it this will definitely give you a good understanding of it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info