[3.10] Lone Messenger HOA Fire BV Assassin | Fast&Tanky | Ethereal Knives Version Added!!!

"
Gyubs wrote:
This seems really cool, but i don't have enough currency to get the perfect
version of the rings, should i prioritize the 100% increased buff or the %fire damage, or should i get one of each?

Hi there, you wanna prioritize the % increased buff since that is what Lone Messenger scales. I recommend get fire resist when affected by HOA as the other mod. It is cheap and makes capping your resistance trivial.
"
wodeljn wrote:
"
Gyubs wrote:
version of the rings, should i prioritize the 100% increased buff or the %fire damage, or should i get one of each?

Hi there, you wanna prioritize the % increased buff since that is what Lone Messenger scales. I recommend get fire resist when affected by HOA as the other mod. It is cheap and makes capping your resistance trivial.

Thanks i appreciate the response, i know that this is going to make the build significantly less powerful, but i just don't have 30 exalts to throw at these rings. i look forward to trying the build out
"
Gyubs wrote:
"
wodeljn wrote:
"
Gyubs wrote:

Thanks i appreciate the response, i know that this is going to make the build significantly less powerful, but i just don't have 30 exalts to throw at these rings. i look forward to trying the build out

It is really not a big deal, maybe 10-15 less damage but a lot easier to gear
Interesting build! But, one question, does mana leech actually work here? Is it not only for attacks? Afaik, it is, so I recommend curse on hit with the brand skill, and maybe putting power charges on main for easy power uptime.

I have some changes in mind for this build I am gonna test with cluster jewels as well, I think it has great potential! I put in an "fire exposure on nearby enemies" on a medium cluster jewel.

Using some leftover crafting form my other character, and some new and cheap items, I got a solid build up and running, pretty nice!

Spoiler

As wall as this:

Last edited by aaOzymandias on Apr 16, 2020, 8:29:26 PM
Hi, Pretty cool build, but I don't understand something obviously! on POB it's written 650 000 Dps and more, but I only got like 5 800 Dps...
If you could open my eyes on what I missed it would be a pleasure

But I really enjoy playing this build and can do almost everything except all reflection of elements.

Thank you for your time!
Hi, Pretty cool build, but I don't understand something obviously! on POB it's written 650 000 Dps and more, but I only got like 5 800 Dps...

But I really enjoy playing this build and can do almost everything except all reflection of elements.

Thank you for your time!

love the build but i have a question. why so many "wave of conviction" crystals?
"
KissCooli wrote:

Thank you for your time!

POB cant calculate Lone Messenger so you have to manually put it in
"
varongonzalez wrote:
love the build but i have a question. why so many "wave of conviction" crystals?

You dont have to. I did it to make sure it is proped all the time.
I made a block version of the build which has the same damage but a little better defense and a way to semi-reliably auto curse flamability.
Here's the PoB: https://pastebin.com/aHGU3bgt
Character RW_Gyre public profile for those lazy ones.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info