Please give us the option to lower graphics quality.

I play on a PS4 slim and I notice heave frame rate drops at times during maps and Delirium events. Could we pretty please just get the option to turn graphics down? I'm in the pool of people who would happily opt in to potato graphics for smooth gameplay.
Last bumped on Apr 8, 2020, 12:42:40 PM
"
thrustpork wrote:
I play on a PS4 slim and I notice heave frame rate drops at times during maps and Delirium events. Could we pretty please just get the option to turn graphics down? I'm in the pool of people who would happily opt in to potato graphics for smooth gameplay.

There is an option to favour quality or favour performance.
If you select favour performance it will de-Rez graphics if the GPUs gets overloaded.
Most of the lag we get is however either desync between the client and server or cpu overload. You could run the game at very low rez and you would still get these types of lag.
I've noticed the desync and general server lag, and I can say that I also get actual FPS drops from a stressed GPU. I wasn't aware of this quality option though, could you tell me where to find it? I've checked the options on the main menu as well as in-game and I don't see it.

Edit: I see your XBOX icon, it's possibly only an option for you guys, I'm on PS4.
Last edited by thrustpork on Apr 3, 2020, 4:34:33 PM
"
thrustpork wrote:
I've noticed the desync and general server lag, and I can say that I also get actual FPS drops from a stressed GPU. I wasn't aware of this quality option though, could you tell me where to find it? I've checked the options on the main menu as well as in-game and I don't see it.

Edit: I see your XBOX icon, it's possibly only an option for you guys, I'm on PS4.

Unless you're running +30% pack size blighted maps, or Beyond Delirium breaches, 90% chance it's from a stressed CPU. And from the number of challenges you have it's really safe to assume you aren't doing anything close to that.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
"
"
thrustpork wrote:

Unless you're running +30% pack size blighted maps, or Beyond Delirium breaches, 90% chance it's from a stressed CPU. And from the number of challenges you have it's really safe to assume you aren't doing anything close to that.

Wow we got a badass over here
[Removed by Support]
"
thrustpork wrote:

On Xbox, in the options menu (in game not login screen) its the first item ‘quality mode’
As you said you are PS and maybe you don’t have it.
You say you see a stressed GPU but I doubt it as both the PS4 and Xbox One can out class this games gfx demand.
I use an Xbox One X and I know people with flagship PC builds as well that get ‘minion lag’ and it’s due to the monumental number of calculations for each item, not gfx rendering.
"
Auradinho wrote:

Dude, right? I like to think so.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
"
"
Auradinho wrote:

He is a level 90 SSF character, not everyone goes challenge hunting (and a lot this league need focusing)
Judging someone by their challenge completion is not accurate.
"
Timbo Zero wrote:
"
"
Auradinho wrote:

He is a level 90 SSF character, not everyone goes challenge hunting (and a lot this league need focusing)

If you were doing anything you would end up with more than 11 challenges. Him being level 90 with that few makes it even more obvious is isn't doing serious stuff.
"
"
Timbo Zero wrote:

If you were doing anything you would end up with more than 11 challenges. Him being level 90 with that few makes it even more obvious is isn't doing serious stuff.

I disagree, if you look at his challenges and your own you would see he is missing essences, vendor recipes and craft using currency that you have and you are missing reach level 90.
Neither side of that equation (yours or his) shows high or low commitment to ‘serious stuff’.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info